Sign in to follow this  
toblix

Quake III Arena (ioquake3)

I was only able to frap the first couple of matches, as it started stuttering badly after a while. Next time I'll try playing in 1080p so I can frap everything.

If you're feeling like shooting a dude with a railgun, now's the time to connect to Mumble or message me or toblix on Steam!

You can get the latest version of ioquake3 from this address btw: http://ioquake3.org/get-it/angst-builds/

Cheers, TD! I couldn't get the 64-bit version to work (missing SDL64.dll?) but copying the 32-bit version over my existing install works fine.  :)

Nice to play against you tonight btw. :tup:

Edit: Is there a way to enforce vsync? I couldn't find a console function for it.

Whoever set up the Authentic 56k Modem Lag® should be proud of themselves.

Sorry I had to shoot, but that was fun! Especially more reliance on the Gauntlet/LagFist than I've ever seen...

Whoever set up the Authentic 56k Modem Lag® should be proud of themselves.

Sorry I had to shoot, but that was fun! Especially more reliance on the Gauntlet/LagFist than I've ever seen...

Gods, I still hate being violated by that thing. ~shudder~

Lots of crazy fun last night, agreed. Would be cool to mix things up and maybe try some CTF next week! I'm guessing that will require the Team Arena add-on though.