TychoCelchuuu

David Lynch's Josh Brolin's Campo Santo's Fire Watch With Me: A Motion Picture Event

IGN says Firewatch has already sold 500k copies, which puts its revenue around 10 million USD so far (or at least close). Congrats guys, hopefully Camp Santo will keep them coming!

Firewatch spotted in the gog.com "upcoming" tab! :) :) :)

Make haste! Though I won't be able to play until my mainboard miraculously starts to re-accept the extra 2 GB it somehow started to dislike two years ago. :mellow:

Campo Santo really ought to just put a banner on the Firewatch Steam page:

Artwork So Great The Internet Can't Go a Week Without Stealing It

Sounds like good stuff. I have been thinking about a play through where i never respond on the radio just to see what happens.

I've been meaning to beg Chris, Jake, and Sean to consider bringing in some other Campo Santo folks and do a Firewatchcast to tell some stories about making the game, but this Audio Tour sounds even better.

I've never really engaged with a director's commentary mode in a game before, but this sounds like a really cool way of doing it.

I've never really engaged with a director's commentary mode in a game before, but this sounds like a really cool way of doing it.

Yeah! I'm excited to hear about the animation systems, the little TVs look super cool.

SIDEBAR: hoping a commentary mode appears someday. I thought they both started and stopped at Valve, but Gone Home added one it and it was awesome

february voxn gets his wish! and it sounds even more substantial then I was expecting. Super cool!

So,uh, when is this coming out on Xbox One in the UK?

According to an inside source from a biz dev friend it isn't due out in UK yet due to an SLA. I could switch my region to US (I think) and download it there, but then I am paying extra charges.

Okay, I had 17 dollars of credit from having bought Blazblue, Pip's Adventure and Aban Hawkins on the US store - so I bought Firewatch early as it ended up only costing me a couple of bucks (damn the charges).

Hope it is good!

I played through the audio tour last night. A lot of it feels like Idle Thumbs minicasts scattered throughout the game world.

There was a Far Cry 2 reference.

10/10

Played through the game today in one sitting - loved it! Such wonderful art, graphic design, humor, storytelling. The first 10 minutes - the text narrative intro - has better drama in it than most games have in their entire length. Was legitimately choking up learning about Hank and Julia's story. 

I threw the teen girls' stereo in the water and it caused them to try to frame me - they destroyed their campsite and left a note saying I was a psycho and that they were going to tell the police i destroyed their site... did anyone not do that option, and how did the rest of the story go as a result?

That happens regardless, though I got the impression that it was Ned who ripped the place up rather than an intentional frame by the girls