TychoCelchuuu

David Lynch's Josh Brolin's Campo Santo's Fire Watch With Me: A Motion Picture Event

Yes it does and Firewatch uses the feature.

I haven't been issued my new super-powered work computer yet, so this one is going to have to hold off a couple of weeks until I return home.

I'm a bit worried about the motion sickness thing, though. It really varies from game to game (I'm struggling through The Witness's narrow field of view right now) but having camera control taken away from me is a big trigger. I may just have to dose myself up with anti-nausea medication and see how I go.

You can turn off the head-bob and you will quickly recognize all the environmental prompts that denote that you are about to get a animation applied to the camera. If you encounter a prompt to jump over or down or climb, you could hypothetically close your eyes, press the button, and wait a second or two.

Just finished it. Loved it.  It made me really want to go camping, which I haven't done in years. I'll probably play the game in another month or two to just hike around and look at stuff. I get the feeling I missed a lot of hidden stuff but I didn't want to look in this thread until I finished the game.

Have they fixed that random cube floating in the sky on day 3. Did anyone else spot that?

:|

Surely if this is real you took a screenshot of it, because whaaat. Do you remember where you were when you saw it?

I know sorry I should've took a screenshot. I just checked my PS4 storage and I didn't.

Day 3, when you're boarding up the window, standing at the top of the watch tower, looking straight forward, I think it was 90 degrees left of the ladies tower.

Off in the very far distances, only a few pixels wide, a black cube hovering in the air. I looked at it for a long time whilst chatting on the radio, moving backwards and forwards and seeing it move slightly left and right in front of the cloud texture

I would've been zoomed in looking at it as well, so proper minuscule at normal magnification

I hope you're happy i've just spent 45minutes speed running the game so i can bring you the CUBE

Its cool, just say its an homage to Peter Molyneux's Curiosity – What's Inside the Cube?

You can turn off the head-bob and you will quickly recognize all the environmental prompts that denote that you are about to get a animation applied to the camera. If you encounter a prompt to jump over or down or climb, you could hypothetically close your eyes, press the button, and wait a second or two.

That's a really good point. I'll give this another shot.

I hope you're happy i've just spent 45minutes speed running the game so i can bring you the CUBE

Are you sure this isn't a rectangular prism?

It could also have rounded edges.

I feel like your 360p video just doesn't do it justice, Mington.

Do not look at the cube. Tell no-one of the cube. Do whatever the cube tells you to do.

Its cool, just say its an homage to Peter Molyneux's Curiosity – What's Inside the Cube?

I am disappointed, I was expecting something more looming, like out of a sci-fi movie...

I am disappointed, I was expecting something more looming, like out of a sci-fi movie...

Same. ):

Wow, Campo Santo blatantly shipping this game with that cube there is pretty disappointing. Expected more tbh :/

Heh, someone hit me with a content ID dealio for the credits song when I uploaded my playthrough to youtube. I guess it's an automated thing, but the claimant doesn't seem to have anything to do with that song? 

Good song though, this game had great music.

w3QgQ39.png

I was in the middle of trying to open a supply crate when Delilah radioed me, and somehow I lost the ability to do anything except look around. I got this wonderful photograph from my amazing rotating head before I just force quit out of the game. 

Also, I was way into this weird tree, obviously part of a strange floating theater set:

fWC1Vqp.png