TychoCelchuuu

David Lynch's Josh Brolin's Campo Santo's Fire Watch With Me: A Motion Picture Event

Started to get a little worried with the PS4 performance chat. Glad to find out people are just making a mountain out of a mole hill.

Personally, so long as this game doesn't give me motion sickness I'm good. And to that end, every game needs a configurable FOV and the ability to disable head-bob, depth of field, and motion blur, at the very least. Indy games have been pretty good about this in general, though Ethan Carter was like a vomit factory.

Pretty excited for this game! I've never pre-ordered a game on Steam before, but I wanna support the cool folks who made this game.

edit: I said "game" too many times.

Does it have Steam cloud saves? I'm heading overseas next week and am considering installing it on my work laptop. I'd like to be able to continue it from home, though.

Does it have Steam cloud saves? I'm heading overseas next week and am considering installing it on my work laptop. I'd like to be able to continue it from home, though.

Yes it does and Firewatch uses the feature.

Looking at my specs, if I turn everything down to the lowest of the low, I might be able to get to the title screen.

Fuck it. *preorders*

Looking at my specs, if I turn everything down to the lowest of the low, I might be able to get to the title screen.

Fuck it. *preorders*

To be fair I bet the title screen will be worth it.

The whole game is based off of the title screen, so it should be good.

I'm preloading the game now...can't wait to see it not run on my laptop!

Preloading on steam now! Does anyone have any idea what time it goes live? 

My treacherous  brain made me watch pretty much the whole of day 1 in previews (and basically all at once in Giant Bomb's What is Firewatch? video). I've skim-read a few reviews, and it's looking good so far :)

That camera idea is fantastic! We can make our own Olly Moss Posters :P (not to downplay other members of the art team)! 

TO be fair, we could probably do that with any screenshot, after up-scaling it. I'm tempted by this shot I took with the GTA V smart phone

post-33997-0-73993800-1455019420_thumb.png

EDIT: Oh, I see- the publsiher is distributing the photos themselves...what a cool idea, and a great way to show a little more love to the devs! http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2016-02-09-firewatch-on-steam-lets-you-purchase-physical-copies-of-in-game-photos

Not on EU PSN yet (1pm)... Unravel came out today and thats been available since 9:30am

Just been keeping an eye on it from time to time.

Not on EU PSN yet (1pm)... Unravel came out today and thats been available since 9:30am

Just been keeping an eye on it from time to time.

Unravel is by Scandanavians, not sure if their timezone affects the release time. Steam game will unlock in 4 hours if that helps.

Also Firewatch is second top seller on Steam, only after GTAV even though some random sale is on right now.  :tup:

I'm kind of laughing because one of the highest reviews right now is from IGN...what does it mean??!

Well they were given all that early access.... COLLUSION!!!!! :P:D

Up on PSN, no theme bundle up yet. Hopefully that comes as the store update fully rolls out!

forgot this was releasing today and now i'm preloaded and waiting anxiously. i assume it's going live at 10AM PST?

Downloading remotely on PS4, so it'll be ready to go for this evening! Making one of my favorite meals tonight, then playing the heck out of it with my spouse. V excited.

Crashing after I load a New Game :(

Guess I really need them extra numbers and Xs on the graphics card. Gonna keep fiddling with things for a bit...

Edit. Damnit, sadface should be sad!

Edit. Edit. Gonna switch her off and on again but not feeling hopeful. Still, helluva title screen!

FireWatchTitle_zpswcglyq1l.jpg

Classy. I'm getting hints of Orange Box.

That soundtrack cover is pure sex

Just searched and it's now available on EU PSN, not listed in the latest releases or anything yet.

It's cheaper to buy the game and theme separately then get the bundle, by about 10p. Is that the same in the US?

Hmm, I have an i7-4770, a GTX 970, and 8 GB of RAM, and it's running pretty badly, but I am almost certain it's my computer's fault... I've been having problems with drivers and clashes with my on chip integrated GPU