TychoCelchuuu

David Lynch's Josh Brolin's Campo Santo's Fire Watch With Me: A Motion Picture Event

So i'm about to buy, just wondering if there will be a release of the soundtrack on Bandcamp (like with Gone Home), and if that would be a better option than getting the soundtrack bundle on Steam?(E.g. greater variety of audio format options, etc.)

Chris, Sean, and Jake did a decently long interview for the Playstation Blog podcast (starts about 55 minutes in) promoting the game that's pretty good. Games discussed: Firewatch, Far Cry 2, the Corn Love Forever PS4 Theme, some other less important stuff.

https://soundcloud.com/playstation/playstation-blogcast-episode-194-firewatch-the-skies

Oh wow you weren't kidding about Far Cry 2. Chris totally went there.

So i'm about to buy, just wondering if there will be a release of the soundtrack on Bandcamp (like with Gone Home), and if that would be a better option than getting the soundtrack bundle on Steam?(E.g. greater variety of audio format options, etc.)

Chris said that they're going to release the soundtrack separately on Bandcamp, so it'll be available in lossless and all the other formats you can download from there.

Chris said that they're going to release the soundtrack separately on Bandcamp, so it'll be available in lossless and all the other formats you can download from there.

Hey Derek, good job with those mini trailers. They're great!

Chris, Sean, and Jake did a decently long interview for the Playstation Blog podcast (starts about 55 minutes in) promoting the game that's pretty good. Games discussed: Firewatch, Far Cry 2, the Corn Love Forever PS4 Theme, some other less important stuff.

https://soundcloud.com/playstation/playstation-blogcast-episode-194-firewatch-the-skies

I jumped around till I found it, the Firewatch bit begins at 55:00, I hope there wasn't anything before then.

Hey Derek, good job with those mini trailers. They're great!

Thank you, they were lots of fun to make!

The trowel one is my favorite. The ambience one was very last minute, but it's pretty darn easy to find shots in the game that are jaw droppingly gorgeous. When I have time I'll probably be going through every inch of the game backwards and forwards looking for shots ^_^

Been skipping the mini-trailers as to see as much original stuff when I play it as possible. Any advise watching them instead? 

Been skipping the mini-trailers as to see as much original stuff when I play it as possible. Any advise watching them instead?

The "Ambience" trailer is only music and environments, no dialogue of any kind. Totally safe!

The "Ambience" trailer is only music and environments, no dialogue of any kind. Totally safe!

Good stuff, I'll check it out now. Thanks! 

Little bummed I have to give Valve some of the money I'd prefer to give my favorite studio, but if there's no other way I'll manage.

I'm trying to remember if I have ever pre-ordered a game. I certainly haven't pre-ordered a physical game. I might have pre-ordered a game on Steam once or twice but not for a long time. I am really considering preordering Firewatch.

I liked those short trailers, too. Playing through the game for the second time right now and still looking for the trowel. I’m obviously not going to say anything specific about the game yet, but I really love it.

My laptop can't run this unfortunately, will definitely read reviews and then play it when I get back to my gaming PC ( in March =/ ). Weird/cool seeing old mixnmojo crew make games.

My laptop can't run this unfortunately, will definitely read reviews and then play it when I get back to my gaming PC ( in March =/ ). Weird/cool seeing old mixnmojo crew make games.

I’m playing it on low graphics settings on my rMBP 13 which doesn’t have a graphics cards (according to the Steam page you have to have one for the game), so it might work on your laptop. That said, in your position I would wait until I could play this gorgeous game with higher settings.