TychoCelchuuu

David Lynch's Josh Brolin's Campo Santo's Fire Watch With Me: A Motion Picture Event

Somebody just made that as a "What is Firewatch?" joke, right? No way that's real.

Somebody just made that as a "What is Firewatch?" joke, right? No way that's real.

exactly right.

The wait for this game is beginning to get hard, now. I'm wasting away hours in Rocket League just trying not to think about eventually playing FireWatch With Me.

EDIT EDIT: HOLY SHIT THAT'S MY LET'S PLAY SERIES NAME ALL OF YOU GTFO I CAME UP WITH IT FIRST.

Edited by pabosher

The wait for this game is beginning to get hard, now. I'm wasting away hours in Rocket League just trying not to think about eventually playing FireWatch With Me.

EDIT EDIT: HOLY SHIT THAT'S MY LET'S PLAY SERIES NAME ALL OF YOU GTFO I CAME UP WITH IT FIRST.

Nuh-uh, I came up with it in December and even made a lousy photoshop of it in this thread! My dibs have already been called!

Nuh-uh, I came up with it in December and even made a lousy photoshop of it in this thread! My dibs have already been called!

I obsessively looked through the thread, couldn't find it, was about to call you a liar... then realised it was actually on this page. goddamnit.

Robert Ashley of A Life Well Wasted apparently liked it

https://twitter.com/robertashley/status/689555054051901440

Finished Firewatch today. Feels like something Valve might make. Clever story, beautiful world, fully grown up subject matter. Play it!

Incidentally ALWW featured some sweet posters/merch by Olly Moss so that's probably partly why he got early access

That t shirt is to this day my favourite t shirt.

Robert Ashley of A Life Well Wasted apparently liked it

https://twitter.com/robertashley/status/689555054051901440

Incidentally ALWW featured some sweet posters/merch by Olly Moss so that's probably partly why he got early access

That t shirt is to this day my favourite t shirt.

luv u bobito max-chill. congrats on being my #1 GFW radio crush.

I obsessively looked through the thread, couldn't find it, was about to call you a liar... then realised it was actually on this page. goddamnit.

Seriously though, if you want the name it's all yours. If you want to use the photoshopped image, let me know so I can make a better one, it bothers me how ugly the C is.

Chris, Sean, and Jake did a decently long interview for the Playstation Blog podcast (starts about 55 minutes in) promoting the game that's pretty good. Games discussed: Firewatch, Far Cry 2, the Corn Love Forever PS4 Theme, some other less important stuff.

https://soundcloud.com/playstation/playstation-blogcast-episode-194-firewatch-the-skies

Yeah, this is going to force me to play the game at work, on my iMac. 

: ( 

At least it's nice that it has a Mac option, though! 

Oh neat. The header is different on mobile and desktop. Now I just need a good way to grab it to have as my wallpaper.

Purchased. 

That Ambience video music sounds like the preamble to the next Idle Thumbs theme song. 

B)  Firewatch is 15 dollars cheaper than I thought it'd be! 

:( Firewatch requires a better graphics card than I have.

Oh well. I wasn't planning on being able to play it right away anyway.