TychoCelchuuu

David Lynch's Josh Brolin's Campo Santo's Fire Watch With Me: A Motion Picture Event

From what I know about FIrewatch, it seems to be a game where you patrol a national park, track down misbehaving teens and yell at them.

I assume it expands to like-- more and more rambunctious teens in the later levels.

I saw Sean say that with these two demos now chalking up the first 30-40mins still amounts to less than 1% of the game. I take the statement less as game length and more as there's a hell of a lot more going on than has been shown.

It'll be cool if this ends up being something akin to Alan Awake

What if you get to play half the game as the lady (can't remember her name... Delia?) has anyone suggested that. Shit goes down with Henry (it is Henry right?) and he ends up trapped, then you play as Martha who has to save the day. Maybe Harold is secretly the bad guy, a schizophrenic, criminally insane. Escaped fugitive... Nah they've done that already. Actually j can't imagine Sean going down the mental health route.

I saw Sean say that with these two demos now chalking up the first 30-40mins still amounts to less than 1% of the game. I take the statement less as game length and more as there's a hell of a lot more going on than has been shown.

I don't think he was speaking to the exact length of the game or amount of content in a quantifiable way, he's just saying that he feels as though we still haven't seen anything of huge impact or importance yet.

vM6YfTU.png

Well, my resolve not to watch any further videos lasted right until the next video, good job brain :D! Feb 9 is only a few weeks away now

What if Firewatch is just the minigame that ends to reveal the open world Puzzle Agent: North American Plate

[edit] PS. I have more info on this, but I'll be ignoring this thread from now on to avoid more spoilers.

Has a price been announced for Firewatch yet?  Didn't see it on the Steam page.  I'm using some reward points to buy a Steam card and was debating between the $50 or $100, kinda depends on what this costs on what I need for the foreseeable future. 

Has a price been announced for Firewatch yet?  Didn't see it on the Steam page.

The Witness comes out in less than two weeks and also doesn't have a price.  Maybe that's the new standard practice?