TychoCelchuuu

David Lynch's Josh Brolin's Campo Santo's Fire Watch With Me: A Motion Picture Event

Maybe they are being uploaded to EA's Origin servers, and they will be released once Campo Santo manages to get the ticket picked up by someone competent?

Maybe they are being uploaded to EA's Origin servers, and they will be released once Campo Santo manages to get the ticket picked up by someone competent?

Pretty sure its a Uplay issue.

I don't watch Mad Men but do they talk about the guy from Mad Men who's the guy from Firewatch on The End of Mad Men podcast?

I don't watch Mad Men but do they talk about the guy from Mad Men who's the guy from Firewatch on The End of Mad Men podcast?

They haven't mentioned firewatch on the Mad Men podcast yet, not sure if they will. The Mad Men cast is pretty much just about the show, its amazing to have them stay on the same topic for ~40 minutes ;)

They haven't mentioned firewatch on the Mad Men podcast yet, not sure if they will. The Mad Men cast is pretty much just about the show, its amazing to have them stay on the same topic for ~40 minutes ;)

PFF you havent been listening to the now 26 episode long Twin Peaks podcast I guess!

PFF you havent been listening to the now 26 episode long Twin Peaks podcast I guess!

Isn't that only two people though? 

Someone should figure out the equation where X=number of Idle Thumbs Hosts Z=minutes in the podcast and Y= % chance any minute will have a topic change :) 

Turns out it is practically impossible to find frames for inch size posters in Finland.

Anyway, here they are.

Firewatch better be good or will have to tear them all down. (Not really.)

It's cool. I kidnap people, make them strip and swim out in to a lake so I can role-play the GDC demo

Update: They mentioned the Firewatch - Mad Men - Campos Santos - Idle Thumbs connection in this weeks End of Mad Men episode a little bit.

Received my Explore & Protect posters some days ago. Sadly my CC account didn't have enough cash to get Defend as well at the time. They look really good and are currently being framed. Arrived in perfect condition unlike prints I've got from kickstarters such as DFA and sadly Idle Thumbs as well.

1 vehicle! Cool, I assume its like the hover bikes in destiny and can be summond at a moments notice.

Or will it be a fire engine accompanied by a hosing turret sequence. That would work really well in VR!

No wait. I know what's its gonna be

BR7az.gif

In honour of J. Allard, the one vehicle should be a bike. And their should be a gang of bike thieves and you should be able to fuck them up.

Will there be a way to switch out the vehicle driving audio with audio of the developers making driving noises

I will be supremely disappointed if there is not an option to replace all the game sounds with the developers making noises. 

I will be supremely disappointed if there is not an option to replace all the game sounds with the developers making noises. 

There was an un-lockable mode in Time Splitters Future perfect where the gun sounds were replaced with someone saying bag.

There are no good quality videos of this, jump to 3:45 to hear it in mediocre quality

The Guardian listed Firewatch as one of its most anticipated games for E3.

Link courtesy of kaputt in the Last Guardian thread...which is just soul crushing every time it gets revived. 

The Guardian listed Firewatch as one of its most anticipated games for E3.

Link courtesy of kaputt in the Last Guardian thread...which is just soul crushing every time it gets revived. 

Not anymore, Bjorn, not anymore :)

The E3 segment was awesome, can't wait for Firewatch.

Gah okay, I guess if they don't announce a PS4 slim this week, I am putting one on credit. Fuck it. Do it live.

This looks so good.