TychoCelchuuu

David Lynch's Josh Brolin's Campo Santo's Fire Watch With Me: A Motion Picture Event

OLLY MOSSES SIGNATURE

Man, if you hadn't said it first I was gonna. Dude's got some fuckin' STYLE.

I used to combine the J and R for my initial-based signature when I was practicing being famous and thought I was super cool. ):

Man, if you hadn't said it first I was gonna. Dude's got some fuckin' STYLE.

Hmm, I happen to have that signature on a "Welcome to Wyoming" promotional postcard given away at PAX ;)

I need to take it and get it framed.

The real elephant in the room is, is there a jump button, and if so, if I see a mountain can I mash the jump button to climb it?

The reason Henry's hands are so big is because he's actually a foam rubber costume being worn by PAX attendees fighting over a PS4.

I hope theres some nod in game, like a strewn diary from a German born teen tourist that begins "I Dolph Ůmms..."

Hey, a question for the devs, if you happen to read this. 

Firewatch is still going to have some element of timed conversation, as seen in the PAX stuff you guys showed off.  Is the timing of that going to be similar to the timing of something like TWD?  I ask for a couple of reasons.  I was at a party last night, and some Telltale games came up (first Wolf Among Us, and then TWD).  A friend of mine commented how much she wanted to love those games, but is a slower reader and too often found that she struggled to get through all the options before the time ran out (this is also a problem my wife has with those games, particularly since she's dyslexic and often reads things a couple of times to make sure she got it right).  As long as TWD has been out, I'm sure you guys have received similar feedback in the past, but I was curious if you think about players like that in how you try and design the time/pressure element of conversation. 

Interesting problem - I wonder if you can prompt the player to let them know they don't have to answer when they first get the chance, then prompt them if they didn't answer that the game can give them more time in the future if needed, and that there's a setting if they decide they need more time in the future but not at the moment? Obviously very easy for me to propose a solution without all the fun of designing and coding it to play nice with everything else!

Sony to offer Unity for Playstation to all licensed developers for free

Developers interested in creating games for PlayStation platforms can reach out to their PlayStation representative to discuss becoming an approved PlayStation developer and receiving specialized PlayStation ready versions of the Unity Pro development engine and editor.

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=896207

Hint hint