TychoCelchuuu

David Lynch's Josh Brolin's Campo Santo's Fire Watch With Me: A Motion Picture Event

6Ntu8ON.jpg

Looks incredible tho. 

edit: lol, new page. ^ is in reference to the hands talk on the last page. 

I was interested in who the cast are but just read on that IGN article that they're keeping that quiet for now. I kind've recognised them, which piqued my interest in the first place... Bioshocks Elizabeth? Courtnee draper

I don't recognize the female voice, but Henry sounds like Rich Sommer. It would make sense with that IGN hint about award-winning television, since he's Harry Crane on Mad Men.

I've just come from gaf where they're saying the same thing. Well that'll explained why he sounds familiar :) clearly I'm well off with my voices

I don't know why I'm surprised really but this looked GREAT. I guess I wasn't sure what type of game it would be, or how it would come together. 

I've been playing/having my girlfriend play Gone Home and The Walking Dead and other narrative heavy, combat light games and she really enjoys them. Pretty excited for this to get on to my computer.

dumbedit: Christ, Mington, we made titles the exact goddamn same.

The female voice sounds a bit like Rashida Jones to me.

Wow, the game looks way more interesting than what I imagined so far. It's also cool that there are actual people you have to deal with, wasn't expecting that.

there are actual people you have to deal with

Actually I believe they're ghosts.

Also this trailer is incredible. Did anyone else notice the wedding ring? That was a nice touch that added a lot to your character.

So uh, the presence of a book from Gone Home totally means that Firewatch takes place in the same universe as Bioshock and System Shock, right? Oh, video games.

Actually I believe they're ghosts.

Also this trailer is incredible. Did anyone else notice the wedding ring? That was a nice touch that added a lot to your character.

Yeah, noticed the ring too. A small thing that adds so much.

So uh, the presence of a book from Gone Home totally means that Firewatch takes place in the same universe as Bioshock and System Shock, right? Oh, video games.

I want those naked teens who got mad when Jake threw the radio in the water to be Sam and Lonnie.

That would be cute, but I think Firewatch takes places about 6 years before Gone Home. Jake mentioned it was 1989? 

That would be cute, but I think Firewatch takes places about 6 years before Gone Home. Jake mentioned it was 1989? 

Doesn't mean they can't still be in the same universe! The IGN article mentions the presence of a book by Terrence Greenbriar. Glorious.

I think trying to pull a coherent timeline out of the System Shock/Bioshock/Gone Home/Firewatch universe is futile.  Maybe it's one of those wacky alternate universes from Infinite.

I think trying to pull a coherent timeline out of the System Shock/Bioshock/Gone Home/Firewatch universe is futile.  Maybe it's one of those wacky alternate universes from Infinite.

The firewatch tower is this world's lighthouse.

Seeing the Accidental Saviour in there made me smile. Not a huge fan of those fat fingers but the rest of the game looks and sounds gorgous.

Guys this is set in the same universe as ours because it shares forest fires and the state of Wyoming

Guys this is set in the same universe as ours because it shares forest fires and the state of Wyoming

I just really enjoy the sorta blasé, knowingly ridiculous implication. Do Dumb Stuff with your actually Not Dumb art.

The firewatch tower is this world's lighthouse.

I just threw up in my mouth a little.

So wait... Rapture is in our world!?