TychoCelchuuu

David Lynch's Josh Brolin's Campo Santo's Fire Watch With Me: A Motion Picture Event

Jesus, that art is just ridiculously cool! I hope there is still a chance to buy the print.

What is your studio's spirit animal?

Red panda, or Red Cat-Bear, if you prefer that name.

FAQ

...which only he has the power to fight, with an axe!

In the ruins he finds the fated axe of the chosen one, the Axecalibur.

Looks and sounds cool, specially the fact that it's first person, which is a perspective I always enjoy. 

eeee

There's a relatively easy hike near where I live up to a fire tower that overlooks the entire Upper Valley in New Hampshire. I grew up, went to college, and subsequently went to grad school in the (wonderful) urban sprawl of Southern California, so it's something otherworldly to be able to look out over such a rich, verdant place. 

UuHjR0o.jpg

All this is to say, this is a pretty incredible idea for a game. What a neat time to be playing video games! My frothing demand for this game begins! 

Edit: Also, the view is pretty fantastic in the autumn.

I really hope that this is the fire fighting game idea that some guy sent in in the early days of the Thumbs casting out their pods. But in a forest. 

Yeah, reading the description in the newsletter, after so many hundreds of hours listening and re-listening to Idle Thumbs episodes, was like a rush of blood to the head. A real Keyser Soze moment.

"Wyoming?!?...but that's...of course...Miasmata...Proteus...fire propagation...ah ha, oh yes...beautiful. Even more beautiful."

This game isn't going to have any real 'fire', the fire in the title is a metaphor for Henry's rage. The rage that has destroyed his life and the reason why he's ended up here, alone... Or is heeeeeeee

Oh and that woman on the phone is a figment of his imagination ;P

Ok media blackout!

Ah I'm never going to get to play it anyway. 2015? Maybe I'll have a Steambox by then

It looks and sounds fantastic! For reals though.

I thought someone found it hidden inside some other games file folders or something unrelated to Campo.  I don't remember the specifics.

It was leaked in a web code editor demo video from Panic Inc., Camposanto's partner company. They showed Camposanto's website in the web editor and went into the images folder, looked at a logo and said "Hmm.. that looks interesting!" or something like that.

It was leaked in a web code editor demo video from Panic Inc., Camposanto's partner company. They showed Camposanto's website in the web editor and went into the images folder, looked at a logo and said "Hmm.. that looks interesting!" or something like that.

Ah, thanks.

I'm very, very intrigued. Everything about the narrative revealed about the game screams Sean Vanaman.

HEY CAN I BE IN THE BETA? DID YOU BEAT IT? WHAT BOARDS WERE THE BEST?

The word on Twitter is that we have to start a Sasquatch rumour, to get back at Vanaman for the Gone Home ghost.

I heard from a reputable source that there is exactly one (1) ghost hidden in the woods.