TychoCelchuuu

David Lynch's Josh Brolin's Campo Santo's Fire Watch With Me: A Motion Picture Event

I am hoping against hope that the name will be something that will need to be beeped.

Park ranger simulator?! Fire park ranger simulator?! I dunno, I give up. That landscape looks very pretty, though.

I'm fired up about this. Hope there will be a trailer to watch.

B)

I'm amazed none of us leaked the name in advance after the podcast slip-up.

firewatch...is that something park rangers do? gone home spin off confirmed?

It's a dating sim spin off of Gone Home. You play woodland lothario Parker Rainjor, who's world is temporarily crushed at the rejection of Momma Greenbriar. He vows to get back on the horse and heat up the wood. 

Fire, makes me think of Prometheus, a tree once considered the oldest known living organism, cut down in the 60s as part of a research project before anyone realized it was almost 5,000 years old.

Confirmed: Firewatch is a tree simulator documenting the 5,000 year lifespan (in real time) of Prometheus, from germination to felling.

I'm blown away by the fact that Campo Santo's first game is actually a Gone Home spin-off. Considering that connection, I suspect that once you have put out the forest fire, you still have to deal with (i.e. bust) the ghosts of the people that were lost in the fire. 

The style looks beautiful, and it will have emotions!  Looking forward to it.

How and where was the logo found again?

Also, Ranger Gord anyone?

Does anyone else have issues with looking at the website on Chrome?

Weird, nevermind. Of course the moment after I post that it works fine...

How and where was the logo found again?

If you mean where it got leaked, it was on the concept art on Olly's desktop during the DayZ least dangerous game stream.

If you mean where it got leaked, it was on the concept art on Olly's desktop during the DayZ least dangerous game stream.

I thought someone found it hidden inside some other games file folders or something unrelated to Campo.  I don't remember the specifics.

Oh man I love that art. Must be Olly's handiwork.

Anyway, I look forward to when we learn about how Henry stumbles upon a ruin in the forest, and accidentally awakens an ancient evil, which only he has the power to fight