Roderick

Batmazement: Knightly Man Bruce

51x6IILOZbL.jpg

Okay I just had to understand that picture. Even with the image in full, I still cannot understand what growth is coming out from under Batman's face here. What was he trying to draw? It looks sort of like half of an upper torso. Surely he must have had some sort of plan? It just looks like floating muscle mass as it is!

Welp, I saw a face in it and now it'll never be the same again. The kneecap is like a nose and above that is an eyebrow and the eye is in shadow.

Welp, I saw a face in it and now it'll never be the same again. The kneecap is like a nose and above that is an eyebrow and the eye is in shadow.

When you see a face in Batman's chest-knee-tumor, you have seven days to live before it comes for you, too.

Another question is, why does Batman seem to have a row of dorsal plates under his cloak?

Where are his feet? How does he balance on that tree limb? Why is every muscle in his body (and face-knee) in a state of full tension?

Batman: The Tetanus Age

Apparently in that same series, Catwoman became a werecat.  OF COURSE!  Bats was into the whole vampire/were-creature thing before it was popular.  Hipster Batman is too cool for sparkles. That's why he has chest-knee-face tumors.  It's the physical embodiment of his future disdain for Twilight.

post-33601-0-32033200-1401201540_thumb.jpg

post-33601-0-63885700-1401201550_thumb.jpg

Wow, that looks nothing like a cat.

Jesus, it's like he's trying to out-liefeld Rob Liefeld.

Hawk-and-Dove-6-with-Batman-2012.jpg

Looks like the Caped Crusader's run-in with Bane left him with a severe case of scoliosis.

No, no, no, this went from The Best Thread on Idle Thumbs to the worst. I don't want to see ugly versions of Batman :(

No, no, no, this went from The Best Thread on Idle Thumbs to the worst. I don't want to see ugly versions of Batman :(

You're the thread creator, you can rename it whatever you want. "Batman: Arkham Ugly" gets my vote.

I seriously want a few DLC missions or something where everything's reskinned to be Batman '66.

Just imagine, every time you jump in the reskinned Batmobile: "Atomic batteries to power... turbines to speed..."

I seriously want a few DLC missions or something where everything's reskinned to be Batman '66.

Just imagine, every time you jump in the reskinned Batmobile: "Atomic batteries to power... turbines to speed..."

Also POW, BIFF, ZING, etc. every time you hit a goon.  Must also include horn sound effect.

This would be the kinda thing that I'd expect in the Lego Batman games.

Not that it wouldn't be awesome in Arkham Knight because it totally would.

I've wanted a 60s Batman style Arkham game since the first Arkham. Like a full game! Nothing would make me happier. Just give me all that cheese. I want Batman running around with a cartoon style bomb over his head. DO IT.

I've wanted a 60s Batman style Arkham game since the first Arkham.

Yeah, but now DC has an ongoing Batman '66 comic series that they can call it a tie-in to!