tegan

Screenshots. Shots of your screen.

Clipper, but yep! It's my "aaah run away" trader right now (last configured for one of the trading community goals to have the best possible jump range)... it will haul 200 tons at over 400 m/s, so I just submit to any interdictions and get the hell away! 

I also have a vulture for fighting and a massively cut-down asp for exploring (nearly 35 ly jump range). It's cool, but it does mean that I need to go back to the storage place if I want to mix things up. 

I think I shall jump back in for a while this weekend, do some more exploring, and mission toward that clipper while I'm at it. How has the community goal stuff been going? I did a couple of cargo runs for the first one and found it underwhelming.

231oj1m.jpg

My partner finishing a particularly long game of NS2 in style with me helping.

Rqc0Xg8.jpg

A rare moment of quiet in NS2

ipINzyC.jpg

A group server photo

NGJCtx9.jpg

Game over, aliens triumphant.

k5UB8nC.jpg

Even busy hollows find time to praise it.

Even busy hollows find time to praise it.

I haven't played DS2 so I have to ask: Is that gameplay footage? Because that's the best-looking water I've ever seen in a game.

Yes it is. No extra gfx packages either. I never got around to playing with ENBs.

I haven't played DS2 so I have to ask: Is that gameplay footage? Because that's the best-looking water I've ever seen in a game.

It still moves a bit too much like jelly, but yeah, it's surprising how many random little things in the Souls series are actually the best graphical implementation of something in games.

GTAV has the best water I've seen--the simulation of waves is pretty astonishing. Before that, I'd have given the crown to HALO 3.

Makin' it rain in Mario 3D World

BFEobQ8.jpg

With a bonus 8-bit Luigi thingo. Still not sure what those guys are for.

This is just a randomly-occurring message, but it happened to pop up on the same day that I lost fourty Pikmin in an explosion.

Xsb9tkY.jpg

I made up for it later though.

MPTCYR0.jpg

Also, Cave Story knows the score.

Iw6pb5W.jpg

Also, Cave Story knows the score.

Iw6pb5W.jpg

Is this before or after you steal Curly Brace's panties?

This is just a randomly-occurring message, but it happened to pop up on the same day that I lost fourty Pikmin in an explosion.

Xsb9tkY.jpg

This is why I stopped playing Pikmin 2 and couldn't bring myself to buy Pikmin 3. Somehow I am okay playing StarCraft 2 where hundreds of my Zerglings die at my command, but Pikmin is too stressful for me.

This is why I stopped playing Pikmin 2 and couldn't bring myself to buy Pikmin 3. Somehow I am okay playing StarCraft 2 where hundreds of my Zerglings die at my command, but Pikmin is too stressful for me.

It's because Pikmin goes out of your way to make you feel bad when they die. There's a whole lot in those games about how Olimar is actually the villain of the whole piece, exploiting the Pikmin to satisfy his own greed. The second game makes it the most obvious, but even in the first one, the ship part guided by the final boss is Olimar's piggy bank and not something vital to his survival. It's a really fascinating theme for a strategy game to take.

Is this before or after you steal Curly Brace's panties?

Looking back through my Miiverse profile (this was a while ago), I posted this screenshot one day later, but I think that was in New Game Plus.

9JoP4Sn.jpg

Anyway, I beat Pikmin 3! I wanted to shave time off since it was my second run and... well...

gr2LvCl.jpg

Makin' it rain in Mario 3D World

BFEobQ8.jpg

With a bonus 8-bit Luigi thingo. Still not sure what those guys are for.

I like to jump on top of one of the fairies and just keep my character bouncing there, then I turn the volume up on the gamepad and confuse my dog. Video games.

Why does Curly need panties

she is a robot

she has no need for underwear

I think my housemate tried to finish Pikmin 3 in the minimum number of days. Don't recall if he succeeded.

Why does Curly need panties

she is a robot

she has no need for underwear

To go under her clothes that she also doesn't need, obviously.

lZEg6i1.jpg

This game is kind of a gut punch sometimes.

To go under her clothes that she also doesn't need, obviously.

That's completely different; clearly making the robots humanoid and self-aware was necessary for some reason, so if you have that, then making them wear a uniform like human soldiers isn't much more of a stretch. But panties usually aren't standard-issue.

I google image searched Curly from Cave Story to remind myself what kind of clothing she wears and let's just say the results are why she wears panties.

That's completely different; clearly making the robots humanoid and self-aware was necessary for some reason, so if you have that, then making them wear a uniform like human soldiers isn't much more of a stretch. But panties usually aren't standard-issue.

I'm prettty sure a standard military uniform includes underwear, unless that's why they call it "going commando."

I believe I can post pictures now so here's some I took on the Gamers With Jobs Minecraft server last year:

SINcerA.png

GV9Ujaw.png

KCu3CKE.png

E9izGjh.png

And here's some stuff I made in creative mode:

Kxsy1r4.png

1N2P5PD.png]

Sonic Ether mod? I love the juxtaposition of the super high fidelity water shader and the tiny pixelly textures :)

6qBmLCc.jpg

Weeee!

Every time I tried to use those shader mods my performance tanked and it just made me mad because the screenshots look so nice. My computer should be able to handle it, which makes it all the more frustrating.

You really have to use optifine and turn on Multi-core chunk loading to get them to work. But once I did that it runs at about 25 to 40 fps.