tegan

Screenshots. Shots of your screen.

Here's my enemy hunter hitting themself in the face with their own Deathwing. Enjoy!

WlrYlKj.jpg

I'm changing my vote to Syn's "dead pangolin" comment. I know that there's no possible depiction of bosozoku culture anymore that's not going to be straight-up parody, but goddamn...

I thought it was more of an ebi-fry/prawn tempura when I first saw it. But I can see the pangolin now. (after googling pangolin)

So I've been playing Pokémon online today.

SjELJbq.png

This would have been the second one of this person's legendaries to get beaten by my Shuckle.

Don't fuckle with Shuckle.

RTaohYy.png

614 is a lot of defense I assume?

614 is the highest Defense can go.

Shell Smash raises my defenses by +.5x every time I use it (so 1.5x, 2.0x, 2.5x, etc), while lowering my offenses and speed in turn. It normally has the opposite effect, but Contrary reverses stat changes.

Toxic inflicts a variant of poison that deals exponentially higher percentage-based damage each turn.

Infestation deals a tiny amount of damage on its own, but then traps the opponent for a few turns and deals percentage-based damage each turn, kind of like poison (it's usually 1/8 of total HP per turn, but Binding Band raises it to 1/6).

Rest self-inflicts sleep for two turns (which overwrites any other status conditions like poison) and fully recovers my HP.

I had already beaten another of that guy's legendaries earlier, and at that point in the fight I was at max health and 2.5x defenses while he was suffering from Infestation.

I love Shuckle's wonky eyes in that second screenshot. Bringin' the smack down. And by smack down I mean, surviving all your attacks and slowly chipping away at your health.

ahahaha I just led with Shuckle against someone else and they immediately disconnected before the fight even started

it's like Mario Kart

you see that blue shell and you're like "fuck it, I'm out"

Has anyone ever seen the post battle victory screen? Or do you just update a Google doc to track wins :P

Hah, I tried a toxic/infestation/rest build with Goodra but it didn't work out very well. I would hate to fight that shuckle. Can't even toxic it because it knows rest...

I spend far too much time crafting in this game just so I can remodel my house.

tkxLenC.jpg

XvnBCFX.jpg

I am SO HAPPY that the next build of Elite Dangerous will include an external camera! It is out now for us beta testers, and should be out next week for everyone. Here are a few shots, starring a new ship, the Fer de Lance (and also a shot of my trusty Asp)

10365414_10153751426974152_8707983164197

11043249_10153751426904152_560040820655211029552_10153751426994152_642812497912811038692_10153751427084152_305880283775710960291_10153751427119152_1575027782814

Oh man, I can't wait for that update to go live. I need to remember to play single player so I can take some of those super high res screenshots sometime. This game is so pretty.

I've been playing Enslaved: Odyssey to the West, and they do not hold back when it comes to the colour grading. I super love how they use red/green and teal/rust complementary colours. 

YT8wPq6.jpg

hgLZW60.jpg

Or cold colours with purple lighting:

y0h6aqA.jpg

Or not shy away from entirely monotone:

ieH5xJn.jpg

Yeah, it is definitely living up to the promise of it being a hidden gem.

Man, Enslaved was so good. Never played the DLC. How does the PC version do? I may have to go through it again, I don't remember it being that long.

Supposedly the mouse and keyboard controls are garbage so you'll want a controller. It's pretty bad in terms of the graphical options it allows, but you can potentially mod it or change the .ini around to get a little more out of it, out of the box it is pretty last-gen looking. 

But my time with it has been seamless, and it's mechanically a pretty good game, and clearly has style coming out its butt. It gets a  :tup: from me.

I rented Enslaved for 360, and played it all the way through, love that game. I also got the PC port in a Steam sale, and it still looks great. The gameplay is a bit dated, but I enjoy it. I was well impressed when I found out that one of my friends works at Ninja Theory :)

Man, Enslaved was so good. Never played the DLC. How does the PC version do? I may have to go through it again, I don't remember it being that long.

You must play the DLC, it is great, inventive, and the story is cute. Doesn't really play like the main game but instead is a little bit more gadget based with stealth elements. I had a lot of fun.