Sign in to follow this  
JonCole

Consolidated ID Exchange

Added my details :) Also new to the forums, look forward to playing games with new people!

Updated my details regarding 3DS friend code. Don't know if there are changes ahead because of the upcoming Nintendo Account. Friend list management on Nintendo platforms is supposed to become easier according to some Nintendo presentation slides that I saw.

Somehow I missed this all this time. I've filled in some of my info, will fill in the rest when I get home.

This is awesome, thanks. I've just added myself for Overwatch funtimes.

I added a column for GOG.com, since they have the cool looking Galaxy client these days for multiplayer etc.

Man I love that new GOG Connect feature that syncs Steam games and you get games free to GOG.com without the need to buy same games twice. I really wonder how did they get Gaben to agree on that arrangement.

Added my deets mainly for Overwatch (PS4), but also NNID, and 3DS friend codes for whatever. I don't play many multiplayer games but you can come and visit my castle in Fire Emblem: Fates!  :tup:

BTW it's worth remembering the 3DS doesn't notify you if someone else enters your friend code - it has to be a mutual exchange of codes before you're connected - so if you want to add me, drop me a line.

@JonCole could you please add a column for Nintendo Switch friend code / User ID in the Excel sheet? Since Nintendo wants keep making new user IDs and friend codes. For example it could be Next to the NNID column on left side of it, so maybe column G and the NNID would be column H etc

Or could you remove the protection of the sheet columns? Seems I could add it to column L as only A to K are protected.

Super Mario Run and Fire Emblem Heroes added to the list.

Added my code to Super Mario Run list now that it's finally out on Android today.