Sign in to follow this  
JonCole

Consolidated ID Exchange

Is there any reason we have separate threads for listings of usernames for various gaming services? I know that when I first started reading these forums, I was a little intimidated by the 10-20 page long listings with no context for whether people who posted at some point in the past are still active on Steam or whatever.

Would anyone be opposed to me (or someone else, if more appropriate) creating a public Google doc that people could just input every one of their IDs into so that we can 1) have an accurate, recent accounting of everyone's stuff 2) not have to consult a ton of different threads for basically the same purpose?

Edit: Alright, made it! Here's the link - http://bit.ly/thumbsidex

Alright, let's give it a shot.

I've made a preliminary Google spreadsheet for this purpose and included any ID's that came to mind. If anyone thinks of any other columns that should be added, please let me know.

http://bit.ly/thumbsidex

Added my info.  I technically have and XBL and PSN account, but I never use them and don't even have the consoles hooked up so I left those blank.  I'll fill them in if I ever get back to that.

I was trying to add various people to my friend's list for this upcoming Destiny raid thing we are trying to do and the networking threads we have are such a pain to navigate through to find people. So I'm bumping this thread as I think it is by far the most useful way for us to easily share and find various gamer tags and network IDs.

I think a battle.net column would be a good idea

Done. Open to any other suggestions. Also added a column yesterday for what people are interested in playing.

Once I'm on a computer that can maintain a connection to Google Docs, I'll add myself to that. Office network for some reason can't stay connected long enough to make an edit. :tdown:

Yay, pinned now! Thank you Doug and thanks again JonCole for starting this thread!

ok added. I only really play multiplayer stuff on ps4 even though i put my steam id in there.

Oh, hey, finally got around to this.