Sign in to follow this  
Intrepid Homoludens

The Curves Of Danger: latest images!!

jaf_i4small.jpg

Click image for large version.

Click here and here for more!

The Curves Of Danger - latest screenshots!

A cocktail of murder, mystery, and conspiracy - served shaken and stirred! View the latest tantalizers from this suspenseful adventure game from ForeverDream Studios! Come to the official teaser site!

The Curves Of Danger

genre: Adventure, classic 2D point-&-click

developer/publisher: ForeverDream Studios

release date: 2005

demo release date: soon, my dear. Quite soon.

The Curves Of Danger is a classic murder mystery, embodying the thematic atmosphere of film noir. You'll play as Phil, a streetsmart, cynical, hard drinking, yet big hearted private eye, hired to solve the grisly murder of a famous, brilliant, and illustrious avante garde poet at the prestigious and posh AG Club Mansion and Estate. But things aren't all that they seem. Everyone looks suspicious, even when their alibis seem airtight. The deeper you probe, the more you realize that something more wicked is going on. Make it a double martini, because it could very well be your last round.

Features:

• Inventory and dialogue based puzzles.
    Flexible gameplay within a tightly woven story.
    Beautiful and stylishly rendered black & white film noir world.
    Unforgettable pre-rendered 3D characters.
    Cinematic plot-unfolding cutscenes.
    Stylish, exclusively composed original jazz sountrack.
    Martinis
    Fruitcake

This is our first foray into the arena of design for adventure games. We're working on it slowly and painstakingly, to give you an awesome experience. We'll keep you posted as to our progress. :D

Beiddie Rafól

Writer, Public Relations, ForeverDream Studios

:clap: It looks delicious! Jaf looks spot-on, that scenery simply drools atmosphere and I hunger for more!

Looks fantastic! I can't wait to play it! But...I'm confused. The site says Fall 2004, but you said "Release Date: 2005". Which is it?

It means that the characters are modelled in 3D, but rendered out as animated sprites. Therefore, they look 3D, while they are really 2D. It's tricky.

Thats what I thought, but it really doesn't look pre-rendered in that screenshot. So I guess thats a complement!

When talking about 3d graphics, it's usually not.