clyde

Double Fine's Amnesia Fortnight 2014

Yeah you don't want to slum it with the livestreams. Only the really distilled stuff will do.

I don't currently have the kind of job or private life that allows me to have livestreams on in the background! 

I'm so happy to see Derek happy and motivated. Brad is such a good colleague and friend. I'm very invested in how their game turns out.

It's funny how each game can seem nebulous and behind, and then you see a flurry of precise details and work coming along. 

Super glad to see that Mnemonic is coming along nicely after all.

I'm pretty excited for all these prototypes at this point.

Day 6! More more more!

That line of Raz's when inspecting the doll was priceless. I binged on the 2012 docs over the past couple days; love this stuff a whole lot.

After episode 6, I couldn't be more excited to play these prototypes. Drew Skillman's comments after seeing some success with Little Pink best Buds were really insightful. I love Amnesia Fortnight. 

Little Pink Best Buds legitimately impresses me, on a creative and technical level. I haven't even seen anything quite like it (I guess they mention Seaman is similar), with the poking and giant human among buds and cool shadow of yourself. 

Also Pendleton Ward's scenario of looking at a crazy person on the street from a 7th floor hotel window and them instalocking and zooming in on your peeking is so hilarious. 

Just in case it helps anyone else, Day 6 was posted at around 1030 GMT, so presumably they'll all be posted around that time.

That line of Raz's when inspecting the doll was priceless. I binged on the 2012 docs over the past couple days; love this stuff a whole lot.

That's how Raz is basically all day every day. He is one of the most fascinating individuals I've ever met.

I backed up the previous Amnesia Fortnight as well but never got around to watching the videos. This stuff is great!

All four game seem pretty cool! I'm really impressed (having no experience with game making whatsoever) how fast they are putting this stuff together. I'm also glad that Derek doesn't seem as stressed and depressed anymore.

Also Pendleton Ward's scenario of looking at a crazy person on the street from a 7th floor hotel window and them instalocking and zooming in on your peeking is so hilarious. 

Yeah, that was the best! Pendleton is really fascinating to me.

Also, can we replace :D with Brad's face on this forum?

I hope reddit or 4chan or someone get sicced on those burglars.

I'm not sure if they were always public, but I've started catching up on the AF 2012 documentary vids, and they're also great. It's fun seeing a mix of familiar and unfamiliar faces from two years ago. The Double Fine men seem to be getting slimmer and less hairy.

They only appeared just before 2014 started. I completely missed the documentary part of AF 2012 because there was no way I could watch livestreaming going on in the US.

They put the 2012 videos up, but in a really weird way. Like only on the humble bundle page or something. They weren't easy to get to, I remember that, and I watched them when they came out.

That's how Raz is basically all day every day. He is one of the most fascinating individuals I've ever met.

Answer truly: Is JP LeBreton secretly alternate universe you brought to this universe ala Bioshock Infinite/Other multiverse stuff?

Edit- Also, Brad Muir is alternate universe Chris Pratt. I got distracted by his disturbingly white and straight teeth, they don't even look real.

Amarisse and Greg are playing Proteus. It is hilarious how even just people talking about the game makes them sound hella stoned.