tegan

Baby Animal Gif Emergency Rations

There are thirty-nine lambs in the fields around us and at least another five to come, but sometimes ewes abandon them. So, we're now bottle feeding four of them. Lambs!

Edit: Vine isn't working on the web for me right now, but they're there, I promise ¬¬

^^^^^

That makes me want a kitten so badly.  I grew up on a farm, and we had farm cats, which meant that we had new kittens every year.  I thought it was totally normal to have a dozen kittens to play with every spring.  I would totally foster parent kittens if I wasn't so terrified of becoming attached.  A couple we are friends with have three cats, but they decided to try being kitty foster parents for the local shelter when they are over capacity.  They ended up adopting the first two kittens they fostered, and now have 5 cats.  They are not going to do it anymore for fear of ending up with 20 fucking cats.  Which is exactly what would happen to my wife and I. 

Man, I miss kittens. My first cat had two litters. That must have been fifteen years ago.