tegan

Baby Animal Gif Emergency Rations

You don't want to know how that is possible. Not suitable for this thread.

Just a friendly reminder for all you gardeners out there.

post-33601-0-56864400-1396508087_thumb.jpg

You don't want to know how that is possible. Not suitable for this thread.

Wait, now I'm curious. Is there some sad story to this elephant drawing elephant?! :sad:

not a gif, probably not babies, but ain't nothin' cuter than two snails kissin'

YQ0YYRh.jpg

YQ0YYRh.jpg

That... is such a beautiful picture.

YQ0YYRh.jpg

That's the only country song I like.

KXZXHo6.gif

These gifs/vids always confuse me.  Every cat I have ever had has been a sociopathic monster who lives to kill.  Our youngest has basically been renamed Monster at this point because of her obsessive need to try and murder things.  She weighs all of 8 pounds and has stalked some of the wild turkeys that live around our place.  She's never actually pounced on one, but clearly the goal is there.

My parents' cats are pretty fierce when it comes to other felines and insects, but they seem fairly confused/apprehensive about other animals.

They make a big deal about how interesting the birds in the tree outside the front window are, but on the day a bird actually flew into the house they were completely dumbstruck.

Now that they actually had access to a bird, they had no idea of what actually to do with it. They followed it around the house, staring silently at it. It was only once we had managed to let the bird out that one of them mustered up the courage to jump up on and sniff the coat hanger the bird had perched on.

But mostly it comes down to familiarity. If a cat (or a dog) grows up around other animals they seem to be able to become very friendly. Being an indoor pet probably helps a bunch as well as the need to feed(EA trademark) isn't a motivator.

Edit: That gif is ridiculously cute.

I've tended to adopt strays from the humane society, and most of them spent some time living on the streets before ending up in our home.  So that tends to put them down the path of murdering for survival and fun.  The little 8 pounder is that way.

Our old orange tomcat is obsessed with catching baby bunnies in the spring.  Thankfully he usually brings them home, where he plays them to death before...well, I won't get too graphic.  He's also a monster.  I say thankfully, because this means we often have the chance to intervene and save the poor thing.  We just did this last Saturday morning.  Kept the little dude around for about an hour petting him and making sure he wasn't bleeding and had no broken bones before setting him loose. 

post-33601-0-72884800-1397337110_thumb.jpg

That's so cute! And keep up the good work saving those bunnies.

I'm kinda torn, he is basically running a bunny murder farm, but we cheer him On for the few that he does save.

:0

I'm kinda torn, he is basically running a bunny murder farm, but we cheer him On for the few that he does save.

:0

Nature keeps making more of them :devil: