Sign in to follow this  
Impossidog

Good Hangover Breakfast?

I always just make something really rich - personal favorite being cheese grits with sausage and scrambled eggs, plus some pulpy orange juice. There is no science or logic behind this, it's just comfort food so it helps when I feel like garbage.

Fixed.

You automatically start smoking once you've hit the limit break thanks to a c-c-c-c-c-combo!

I should go over to the random thought thread and avoid public discourse.

What about drinking water the night before though

Not sure if joke or serious.

I have this special chemical compound designed to fight hangovers. I call it... dihydrogen monoxide. Drinking several glasses of it before sleeping kills hangovers dead.

Where can I procure some of this mysterious elixir?

Well, I've broken in to every house in North America (and vast stretches of Europe, Asia, South America, Africa, Australia) and installed a personal delivery system in everyone's kitchen and bathroom! You, too, can acquire it for almost no cost!

WOW you're so generous and resourceful! Thanks, pal.

oh ull be so sorry lol My uncel works at idle thumbs and your'e ass is BANNED later gater!!!

If I am hungover I tend to smoke some pot to kind of numb the pain/quell the stomach tumbling. Then I'm headed to the closest place that servers the greasiest breakfast I can possibly find. I prefer that they wrap this breakfast in a burrito if at all possible! Then I'm probably going home to take a nap. Maybe this is not a positive thing to say but I drink often enough that it takes a LOT to give me any kind of noticeably debilitating hangover. 

Menudo does the trick for me, but I live in an area with excellent Mexican food... it's not a dish I would trust if you're in an area where Mexican food is sub-par.

I grew up in Los Angeles so much like you I am highly adjusted to good "real" mexican food. It is INSANE to me how bad Mexican food can be in the North Center and North East of America.

I used to live just up the road from the Hispanic neighborhoods in Kansas City, which had a bunch of incredible (not the typical American-Mexican fare).  I miss the easy and quick access to all that delicious food. 

Mmmm, and that makes me miss a good Mexican hamburguesa, with a slice of deli ham on it.  I have no idea of what the origin of that is, but I've only ever run into it at those restaurants and in central America.