subbes

The Idle Thumbs 10th Anniversary Committee

Can I just say that these paintings are hilarious and someone should make paintings of all of you who made the original paintings possible!  Brilliant stuff, my deepest admiration to you all.

and three cheers to the thumbs while I'm at it!!

<3

Yeah, it was the New Year's episode.

Thanks.  As I thought, this whole Weird Thing is really just yet another instance of the Idle Thumbs bullshit coming horribly/amazingly true. 

Idle Thumbs is the Nostradamus of video games.

I am behind in listening to the podcasts and had no idea this thing was going on, but I just wanted to chime in and say great job to all the people involved in this. There seriously could not have been any better gifts given than these.

So good. I expect/demand a blog tour of the Campo Santo office art once it's all framed and on the wall.

God Save The Queen will play in the background. Literally, the song will be blaring from multiple people's desktops. 

I was thinking about a portrait the other day, actually - a knight in armour holding an adorable piggy? A pastiche of that famous photo of Muhammad Ali? I am glad that this exists instead.

the suit

so good

This is crazy. I had just sent Blambo a PM asking if maybe the community could organise a portrait for Danielle and then Blambo just started working on it. I am all for making a real print of it.

I love it, but the fingers are weirding me out. Without the bandage, it looks like there would be a quarter inch gap between them.

How much would it be? I'd happily pitch in.

Last time it was about $95 per framed canvas but there was a promo code that brought it down to $68 after shipping (hail Subbes).

I love it, but the fingers are weirding me out. Without the bandage, it looks like there would be a quarter inch gap between them.

Both hands are shown, the one with the top side facing us has three fingers up. The opposite hand is coming from the other side, with four fingernails shown cracking the knuckles of the front hand. That's why the fingers are so far apart.

Also, I would pitch a little to make this happen.

Both hands are shown, the one with the top side facing us has three fingers up. The opposite hand is coming from the other side, with four fingernails shown cracking the knuckles of the front hand. That's why the fingers are so far apart.

Also, I would pitch a little to make this happen.

Wait no, that can't be right, or we'd see the other arm. Unless Junior mint is holding samuel L Jackson's arm. 

I'm up for pitching in again.