subbes

The Idle Thumbs 10th Anniversary Committee

What a great thing that was, thanks everyone involved, with Steve's new twitter image my cyber dream is complete.

So who wants to edit Wikipedia to put all their portraits up, like for Jake?

Someone do this plz.

So who wants to edit Wikipedia to put all their portraits up, like for Jake?

..You mean Kotick and Allard, right?

Oh my god, when they actually showed all of the pictures at once, I almost unconsciously applauded my monitor. I had to stop myself from clapping my hands. This is THAT glorious. Fantastic.

One regret I just realized I have: in the portrait of Nick Breckon, he was not seated on a throne made of tools.

Aw, they missed the Boston Dynamics logo on CyberSteve. Hopefully they noticed before the cast so we can hear more of Jake's nightmares.

Good work everyone involved though, holy shit. This was hilarious to follow through confused tweets and wikipedia edits. And good job Thumbs for not reading this thread until now!

That was totally amazing. I was ign.com'd away at that Allard. I would actually pay money for that and feel good about hanging it on my wall. All of them though, incredible. 

Happy 10th, thumbs!

Anyway, welcome to all the new listeners, you came at possibly the most excellent time.

oh man, I just watched the opening video. That was brilliant in every way, I wish I had contributed! I guess I'll just have to catch it the next go around...

At one point there were 200 people looking at this thread concurrently. That's a lot of eyes on a thread for these forums.

Watching it a second time was just as good as the first.

I only just saw the unveiling when Jon tweeted it, then saw this thread, amazing stuff, great work. I would've offered to contribute, was blown away by the amazing work!

I woke up a bit earlier than usual, groggily realized the archive might be up, watched it, and was delighted. A great way to start the day.