subbes

The Idle Thumbs 10th Anniversary Committee

I just realized that the bottom right of that Spelunky sprite sheet is a reference to that photo that Chris hates. Nice. 

This is Chris' first run with his own custom character

Blambo you now have to change you name to Blammo :)

Oh wow wow wow sick sick sick

Once the Breckon damsel is done I can rest. I think you can replace sounds in Spelunky so I dunno maybe something like "And I'm Nick Breckon" for the cry for help.

Or that might be getting too creepy. Not sure if the world needs a full Idle Thumbs Spelunky mod.

Fuckin' psyched for the portraits to arrive

EDIT:

I just realized that the bottom right of that Spelunky sprite sheet is a reference to that photo that Chris hates. Nice. 

Haha yeah I was hoping those sprites where the ones where he's falling from a jump so he'd see them all day. But alas I have no idea where those went, haha.

Oh wow wow wow sick sick sick

Once the Breckon damsel is done I can rest. I think you can replace sounds in Spelunky so I dunno maybe something like "And I'm Nick Breckon" for the cry for help.

Or that might be getting too creepy. Not sure if the world needs a full Idle Thumbs Spelunky mod.

Fuckin' psyched for the portraits to arrive

EDIT:

Haha yeah I was hoping those sprites where the ones where he's falling from a jump so he'd see them all day. But alas I have no idea where those went, haha.

A clip of Nick saying "fuck me!" has to be out there somewhere right? Because i think that would be hilarious to hear.

I guess "Congrats Nick" could work to.

Oh, I dunno about those. I was talking about the ghost one which is triggered when you use the camera to take a picture of the ghost in multiplayer.

USvM3IB.png

I just saw that on tonight's Spelunky stream. It's so cute how they put it there as if there's nothing else to fill the space with.

Maybe they can start a Kickstarter to get an IMAX webcam.

Can't wait for the stuff to arrive and for their heads to explode.

A clip of Nick saying "fuck me!" has to be out there somewhere right? Because i think that would be hilarious to hear.
I guess "Congrats Nick" could work to.

Nick's hysterical laugh would be good too.

Yeah, I'm kinda giddy. Sucks to be half the globe away and have to wait for San Fransisco to catch up to the fact that it's Tuesday.

When do the Thumbs wake up?! WHAT TIME IS IT?! WHEN DO THEY GET THE PACKAGE?!?  :stan:

When do the Thumbs wake up?! WHAT TIME IS IT?! WHEN DO THEY GET THE PACKAGE?!?  :stan:

Sean just finished streaming DayZ.

Yep.

*sleeps*

You need to tweet that image at Jake, atte. Do it! An exciting image to wake up to.

Jakesaic : Allard + Kotick edition

2IbQ5Bu.jpg

Jakesaic : Everyone Edition

g3ZbZB8.jpg

They're shrunk and compressed and so on, so that you can't tell what's what. Unless you know.

It's all getting so meta.

Is it all going to fit together into a picture of a puffin and the puffin is a wizzard jeff goldblum?

You need to tweet that image at Jake, atte. Do it! An exciting image to wake up to.

Tweeted. I use my twitter account for just following people so right now that's the only tweet in my profile... well it heightens the sense of mystery I guess.

And now I realize how weird that picture is without the context (the zoomed in, pixelated Jake in Cineaste's post reminded me of the doom guy and that's why I made it).

Edited by atte

Seeing a cartoon Chris Spelunk with him actually doing a running commentary was more hilarious than it should be :tup:

Jakesaic : Allard + Kotick edition

2IbQ5Bu.jpg

Jakesaic : Everyone Edition

g3ZbZB8.jpg

They're shrunk and compressed and so on, so that you can't tell what's what. Unless you know.

Holy shit.

Got a high res version?