subbes

The Idle Thumbs 10th Anniversary Committee

Argh... now I'm going to watch my twitter feed the whole saturday.

It's on the truck for delivery right now, but if there's no-one to accept delivery I guess it'll be delivered on Monday?

Jake's not at the office right now waiting for the parcel!?

well then.. shut it down!

Is it a saturday delivery package? You might be waiting 'til Monday.

So I have to listen to this for two more days...

Sorry, guys, my letter wasn't as clear as it could have been so Jake ot a bit confused about what he could open when.

Sorry for the double post (I kinda wanted to bump this topic haha) but I made a Chris skin as a little bonus for this thing:

2cwuFI3.png

I missed a frame somewhere but I think for the purposes of single player it works

Sorry for the double post (I kinda wanted to bump this topic haha) but I made a Chris skin as a little bonus for this thing:

2cwuFI3.png

I missed a frame somewhere but I think for the purposes of single player it works

BAHAHAHA, that's awesome! When are ya gunna tell him?

That is fantastic.  We need to send it to Patrick so he can use that, and then Chris can use the Klepek skin.  I think it would be hilarious to watch them control each other.

BAHAHAHA, that's awesome! When are ya gunna tell him?

I dunno if this should be part of the anniversary surprise or if I should give it as a #HailRemo gift.

Thanks guys! Not knowing what to do with free time has yielded many rewards upon joining this forum.

2cwuFI3.png

So, so good. I particularly like Gone Home Ghost Game Gold Chris.

2cwuFI3.png

That's just bonkers

That is fantastic.  We need to send it to Patrick so he can use that, and then Chris can use the Klepek skin.  I think it would be hilarious to watch them control each other.

Can the skins be used to replace the damsel? Because watching himself get rescued would be a perfect way for lord Remo to find out about this.