subbes

The Idle Thumbs 10th Anniversary Committee

I think Tycho's Nick has been perfectly timed, they knew something was up from the thread title, but this should temper expectations just enough so that the mind explosion is all the bigger for the last batch.

Finally finished the gift note, and have it all packed up and ready to go this afternoon.   It's not perfect.  :/

post-8532-0-65133500-1391711610_thumb.jpg

post-8532-0-92446500-1391711638_thumb.jpg

Those who donated - is it OK if I post the unblurred versions?  I used the names you provided to me via the Paypal message, so for some of you there will be a mix of Real Name and Nickname.

It's not perfect.  :/

Disagree!

Those who donated - is it OK if I post the unblurred versions?  I used the names you provided to me via the Paypal message, so for some of you there will be a mix of Real Name and Nickname.

I don't even remember what I told you to use but I'm ok with an unblurred version if others are.

This is all the best thing of the year. Thanks, Subbes, for taking the time to set up this elaborate Weird Thing!

I think it's fine to post a unblurred version? They're likely to take a picture and post it on the blog for everyone to see in the coming weeks so you're just delaying the inevitable... Life finds a way

Also I don't think putting all that Vaseline on your lens is very good for your camera

I think it's fine to post a unblurred version? They're likely to take a picture and post it on the blog for everyone to see in the coming weeks so you're just delaying the inevitable... Life finds a way

Also I don't think putting all that Vaseline on your lens is very good for your camera

...I just assumed it was left over.

Subbes, i would sacrifice asianman's left arm to be able to write like that! So cool looking.

...I just assumed it was left over.

Subbes, i would sacrifice asianman's left arm to be able to write like that! So cool looking.

Aww, not my left arm, I need that for...uh...something.  On second thought, I'd trade it too.

Aw, thanks guys.  I'm not fishing for compliments or anything when I say it's not perfect;  I've seen a lot of great penwork, so I hold myself to that standard even though with my current skillset I physically can't match it. 

Here's the unblurred version.

post-8532-0-71264700-1391715565_thumb.jpg

That's a wonderfully written letter, subbes. Thank you for being the best Idle Thumbs 10th Anniversary Weird Thing Committee Project Lead.

The note was shipped today, and should arrive tomorrow!  

The canvases also shipped, and they're scheduled for delivery on Saturday.  Not sure if the office is staffed on Saturdays, so it might not be until Monday.  

So, keep watching the blog/twitter/etc.

GUYS HOW DO I DONATE THIS IS THE GREATEST THING EVER?

I seriously also registered just because I want to give money towards this, so.

Sorry, the funding ended quite a time ago. As you can see:

The note was shipped today.  The canvases also shipped.  Keep watching the blog.

Sorry. :c