subbes

The Idle Thumbs 10th Anniversary Committee

I agonized over whether I should try to get my stuff to show up before or after the letter then I decided I didn't want to hang on to the enveolpe for 2 weeks or whatever so I mailed it today.

If by that you mean when is my stuff going to show up, the answer is however long it takes the US Postal Service to move a manila envelope from San Diego to San Francisco. So, probably not very long.

Nah, they record the cast on Monday or Tuesday I think, so probably not in time.

Nah, they record the cast on Monday or Tuesday I think, so probably not in time.

Yeah, the Jake painting arrived a week ago and they recorded an episode after it. When the rest of the pictures arrive this week (hopefully) Chris won't probably be there... Well I really just want to see Jake's surprised face again.

I want to see Chris posing next to Lord Remo, so I hope he's there when they arrive! :o

I'll let y'all know when they ship.  Hopefully early next week!

I am excited to see their reactions. I've been trying to hint Chris during streams that they have a camera in handy in some distant future, but it seems those messages get lost among all the other Twitch messages.

I've sent them Twitter messages saying the forums wants them to open future packages on a stream of some kind.  I know someone's seen it because it got favorited, but from what I gather their internet connection at the office is slow so streaming from there isn't an option at the moment.  Maybe they can record a video and put it on YouTube or something instead.

You guys are the most amazing guys.   These portraits make me irrationally happy.  Especially the one of Jake.  And the one of Steve.  And the one of Nick.  And the one of Sean.  And the one of Chris.  Every single one of these is way better than I would have imagined possible.  Thank you all!

(By "guys" I mean male dudes and female dudes alike.)

Subbes, you are the best.  Blambo, atte, BigJKO, and TychoCelchuuu, you are also the best.  And so are all the people who gave money for this.

The contrast between facebook bombarding my stream with videos I care nothing about to celebrate their tenth anniversary and this explosion of community-initiated radness is really striking. Great job everybody, you all are amazing.

I want to see Chris posing next to Lord Remo, so I hope he's there when they arrive! :o

Well now that Chris is part of Campo Santo it is more likely, also it seems like the arrival could happen on a casting day next week, anyway Tycho's portraits are a great interlude.

I had missed the news that Chris was officially part of Campo Santo now. 

Wait what?

He casually dropped the bomb in the latest 'cast.