subbes

The Idle Thumbs 10th Anniversary Committee

I might be delusional but I think a couple of people in this thread said they would've donated if the period was extended

But eh, I vote more art and smaller CEOs

The problem with extending the donation period is that it becomes harder and harder to declare the thing "done."  

However, if there is anyone who still wants to donate and can have the money in my Paypal account by 23:59 (PST) on Tuesday, January 28th, please PM me and I'll send you the donation details.  

I'm also for smaller CEOs + more art.

PS: Subbes you're doing a great job organizing this!

I might be delusional but I think a couple of people in this thread said they would've donated if the period was extended

Yeah, I'm in this boat.

I'm not able to donate at the moment, so I'm not sure if my opinion holds much value, but I agree that it makes more sense to prioritise cool Thumbs portraits and then get CEO ones with any leftovers.

So here's my reference/mock-up/base for the Sean drawing. Should I start making it and what's the deadline?

post-26597-0-22565900-1390904184_thumb.jpg

Yes, please do it!

And as long as you can tell me the title by midnight tonight (PST), you can take the rest of the week to do the artwork.  Note that if you deliver a title and then fail to deliver an artwork, you'll be roundly mocked.

(Same applies to whoever is going to do the Sean artwork... Blambo, were you serious about that?)

Here's Sean. I'll do some fixing and detailing when I have fresh eyes. The title could be "Most Famous Player" (joke on NBA's Most Valuable Player award).

This was pretty fast because I decided to be a dishonored artist and drew straight on top of my mock-up picture so I didn't have to stress about anatomy.

post-26597-0-66986300-1390928251_thumb.jpg

I hadn't kicked in yet, as it seemed like there was plenty of funds for what was planned.  If it's going to be more than what has been raised so far, I'm willing to kick some in though. 

And Sean b-ball card is awesomesauce.

this is so amazing. great job everyone! you should put the silhouette player in a suit and fix the lower left one, with the same suit guy, so sean is dunking on obama. 

this is so amazing. great job everyone! you should put the silhouette player in a suit and fix the lower left one, with the same suit guy, so sean is dunking on obama. 

yes

I'm not gonna get much work done today because I'll be checking on this every hour.

post-8532-0-09884100-1390932517_thumb.png

Suit is a great idea, I tried to think for 2 seconds how I could make that tiny dude look like a president but then gave up/forgot to do anything.

I updated the first post in this thread with all of the artwork so far.  If I missed out your art, mistitled it, or miscredited you, please let me know.  :)

shame it won't be on time for the recording of this week's episode, so we'll have to wait for next week.

Wow that is way bigger than I thought it'd be.

Also I thought they weren't supposed to open until they had 'em all! Dang.