Sign in to follow this  
TychoCelchuuu

ObjectiveGameReviews.com - A Subtle Journey of Discovery

An interesting development! I assume you don't give the guest reviewers the secret objective score formula...

Fixed it, thanks. I've never heard someone say "graph" to mean "paragraph."

It's pretty typical in the news industry, every newsroom I was ever around always used graph as shorthand for paragraph.

So now that we know that Danielle Riendeau is a fan of the site (as revealed in the most recent podblast), will we see her featured as a subjective reviewer of the month in the near future?

Objective error - Titanfall review

Guns in Titanfall do not recoil when fired. As guns are fired continuously, their bullets spread out more unless the player waits for a moment between shots. Players can be killed with between two to four bullets from many of the guns. Aiming down the sights of a gun reduces the bullet spread and slow’s the player’s movement. Titans can dash in any direction to move quickly, and each Titan has a rechargeable shield and a health bar that cannot be refilled.

Kraber can give a one-shot, one-bullet kill.

So now that we know that Danielle Riendeau is a fan of the site (as revealed in the most recent podblast), will we see her featured as a subjective reviewer of the month in the near future?

OH WHAT

THE FUCK

I haven't listened to the latest podcast yet! BUT NOW I MUST. THIS IS AMAZING.

JonCole, I don't see how what I wrote is in error. Can you explain what you mean? That many of the guns kill with two to four bullets is compatible with the fact that a gun kills in one bullet.

With respect to the BioShock Infinite review, the site has been dubbed "Objectively a pile of objectively pretentious bullshit that objectively conscientiously avoids mentioning any of the stuff that people objectively enjoyed the most about this objective game. Objectively speaking." over at the illustrious "Forumopolis."

Objective Game Reviews is a review website with occasional feature articles, not a news site!

It's inside-journo lingo, babe--get on board.

But seriously, it stems from doing some copy editing in college. I really need to find an excuse to start writing again; this new keyboard is heaven to type on.