Sign in to follow this  
weekeong

Help identifying song from a video

lol, and it isnt the coolio remix either. you got link? I got a feeling you are trolling again Ben X ;(
@ others, no im not doing for steam codes or whatever task, it is just an awesome song and i wanted to locate it, same with the other game songs though, i pretty much located next to none of them =(

Dude, just install Shazam or Soundhound on your phone like literally everybody else in the world. Within seconds they can tell you:

• Song #1: 'Candy Shop Remix' by Hotshotmoney
  • Song #2: 'Smack My Bitch Up' by Bboy René
  • Song #3: 'Can't Be Touched' by Roy Jones Jr & Trouble

I do not like these songs.

I'm also convinced you are (somehow) trolling because the songs in your video game music thread don't even seem to be from games, but instead are obscure dance songs/remixes (Shazam can't figure all of them out):

• Song #1: 'Block House (Jerico Remix)' by F-Project
  • Song #2: ?
  • Song #3: ?
  • Song #4: 'The Milky Way' by Aurora Borealis
  • Song #5: 'Fascinating Terytorium (Azure Mind Remix)' by Outset
  • Song #6: ?

If the troll is wasting five minutes of my time then alas it has succeeded. ;(

I thought everyone liked to smack their bitch up.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised that that's an actual song.

Heh, the original by Prodigy was pretty massive at one time and pretty good. It's actually about taking smack if I recall the music video correctly. Everyone loves a bit of smack. This remix is just naff.

Well if it's about taking smack nobody appreciates an awful pun more than me!

I heard a song on the radio that I KNOW I know, but I can't find the title, artist or lyrics anywhere.

It's this singer-songwriter rock ballad by a Kane-like dude with a plaintive voice singing things like: "I wish I'd run into you noooooo-hoooow!"

Please help me, this is embarrassing.

I dug through mountains of Kane lyrics to find this fucker, in vain, so I'd probably have a good laugh and be whimsical all day.

Dude, just install Shazam or Soundhound on your phone like literally everybody else in the world. Within seconds they can tell you:

• Song #1: 'Candy Shop Remix' by Hotshotmoney
  • Song #2: 'Smack My Bitch Up' by Bboy René
  • Song #3: 'Can't Be Touched' by Roy Jones Jr & Trouble

I do not like these songs.

I'm also convinced you are (somehow) trolling because the songs in your video game music thread don't even seem to be from games, but instead are obscure dance songs/remixes (Shazam can't figure all of them out):

• Song #1: 'Block House (Jerico Remix)' by F-Project
  • Song #2: ?
  • Song #3: ?
  • Song #4: 'The Milky Way' by Aurora Borealis
  • Song #5: 'Fascinating Terytorium (Azure Mind Remix)' by Outset
  • Song #6: ?

If the troll is wasting five minutes of my time then alas it has succeeded. ;(

Wow those songs are from dance? hmmm guess i got trolled too. Thank you very much for listing them for me ! LOL i spent like what, 3 days searching for those songs ? XD you just made my day ^_^

The first song from this thread that i talked about is the one i liked the most, checked but the beat seems abit different. The bass itself has a more heavy sound to it in the video and seems to be a different tempo and beat is faster O.o. that or i found the wrong link.

cos i heard it from this link: https://myspace.com/hotshotmoneymusic/music/song/candy-shop-remix-ft.-50-cent-hotshotmoney-olivia-85668093-94813430

So, it turns out it was Kane, with their most famous track no less. I said I'd be giddy but now I'm just sad, like a Kane track.

[ADDED] Haha, no wait, now I'm laughing, it was Kane all along!

So I heard a song no the radio as I was leaving work yesterday which sounded uncannily like Chris Remo, I was going to post in here asking but them shazam my brain worked and I had enough to find the song. See what you think

See what I mean it sounds a little bit like him, sorry for wasting your time