ysbreker

Games giveaway

Anyone want a copy of Civ IV on Steam? It's the complete edition from this latest Humble Bundle.

me pls

I received:

• 2x 25% OFF Broken Age Discount For Double Fine Loyalty
  • 75% OFF Shadow Warrior
  • 75% OFF Rise of the Triad
  • 30% OFF Aqua Kitty
  • 50% OFF Nihilumbra

Anyone want a copy of Civ IV on Steam? It's the complete edition from this latest Humble Bundle.

Do you still have this? Because I would like it.

Edit: Claimed!

I have Splinter Cell: Blacklist and Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag available from a voucher that was bundled in one of my video card purchases.  It expires on the 28th and both games activate on Uplay.  It's one code for both games, but in one of the steps in the redemption process you'll be given two separate codes for each game.  Feel free to give one away or redeem both.

Is Black Flag also for Steam, or how does that work with Uplay? I'm definitely interested in that one! If anyone else wants the code for Splinter Cell, I'll gladly share!

I also have a game to give away: the wonderful Dust: an Elysian Tale, which was nearly my indie game of the year in 2013. If you're not going for the Humble Bundle but you do like platformers, I heartily recommend it!

Rodi, it looks like they're both Uplay only.  I think you'll need to set up an account, download the client -- all of that fun stuff.  Send me a PM if you're still interested.

Most video card bundled games require the publisher's client... wanting to get people invested from day 1 in their ecosystem rather than Steam.

However, you'd need a UPlay account anyways so it's not a huge deal if the game's free. I don't like buying even cheap games for uPlay because I just don't like using that clunky client, but I did play a couple games using it because I got them free through video card bundles.

I might occasionally hand out leftover games in #idlethumbs to aid people in research for their video game development

I am willing to buy Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory on Steam to the first two people who respond to this message either by PM or in this thread. I'm serious, this game is fucking awesome. Don't fret, it doesn't have Uplay.

In that case, heck yeah I'll take it. I'm PM you, DrWaffles.

Is the offer to share Splinter Cell still valid? If so, let me know.

In other news, is anyone interested in copies of Antichamber and Monaco from the most recent Humble Bundle? I beat the average, but I already owned those two.  Claimed!

I have lots of duplicate Steam codes for games from the last three years of humble bundles. These codes need owners. If anything below strikes your fancy let me know.

There probably isn't a soul on these forums who doesn't own the first 7 or 8 of these, considering that they are Thumbs-darlings. But on the off chance you don't, here's yet another chance to correct that!

• Bastion
  • Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War
  • Atom Zombie Smasher
  • FEZ
  • FTL
  • Limbo
  • Mark of the Ninja
  • Barman: Arkham Asylum GOTY edition
  • Lord of the Rings: War in the North
  • Guardians of Middle-earth, w/ DLC
  • DLC for Arkham Origins

I've got a spare Gun Monkeys steam thingy for anyone who's interested.

I do as well, we could try getting a Thumbs game to happen if people are interested.

I have lots of duplicate Steam codes for games from the last three years of humble bundles. These codes need owners. If anything below strikes your fancy let me know.

There probably isn't a soul on these forums who doesn't own the first 7 or 8 of these, considering that they are Thumbs-darlings. But on the off chance you don't, here's yet another chance to correct that!

• Bastion
  • Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War
  • Atom Zombie Smasher
  • FEZ
  • FTL
  • Limbo
  • Mark of the Ninja
  • Barman: Arkham Asylum GOTY edition
  • Lord of the Rings: War in the North   (if you actually want it...)
  • Guardians of Middle-earth, w/ DLC   (again, don't see the appeal personally)
  • DLC for Arkham Origins

Ah, hmmmm, eh, wait, wait....no.

Yeah, I'm having a tricky time finding people (I like) who are interested in any of these games that don't already have them.

Who could've guessed that giving away great things for free would be so difficult.

I've got Steam keys from the most recent Humble Bundle! Hit me with a PM if you want!

Dust: An Elysian Tail

Guacamelee! Gold Edition

FEZ

I just found out that I own War in the North. I'm going to install it and play it because why not?