ysbreker

Games giveaway

HEEEEY KIDS!  Are you ready for the breakout new Saturday morning cartoon sensation?  It's Spelunky Babies!

Queue 10,000 angry emails when all the babies die 3 minutes into the first episode.

HEEEEY KIDS!  Are you ready for the breakout new Saturday morning cartoon sensation?  It's Spelunky Babies!

Queue 10,000 angry emails when all the babies die 3 minutes into the first episode.

Someone must draw this ASAP.

It's been years since I heard that one, and it only gets more bizarre and funny without the context of the original conversation. So, well done.

I don't know why I've only just realized this, but I finally get how to use steam.

Wait for sale. Re-Buy everything I already own. Wait a month. Trade 0.0

I'm partly joking, but if I can afford it next sale I think i'll set aside $50 for games I've already bought. If I can't find a better trade I may just give em away as a loss.

Yeah, Steam has been a great way to whittle away at my physical collection, though I pride myself on my three different versions of Psychonauts (PC, Xbox and PC digital).

Even at the time, when those five CD-ROMs came rolling out of the box, it felt like the CD-ROM era should just come to an end already.

I have a spare Steam code for Tales of Maj'Eyal from the Indie Gala January bundle - on the grounds that it isn't Deadly Premonition, Two Brothers, or Ballpoint Universe - so if any Thumb regulars would be interested in it for themselves or as a free gift for an appreciative friend, then do pipe up.

(we have a thread for ToME here and you can get the free standalone, without Steam integration goodies, from te4.org)

I have an extra copy of Frozen Synapse, but i'd sort of like Trade. I am especially eager to play Godus if anyone has a copy.

Anyone want an EA/Origin key for the core Sims 3 game?  Was going through past Humble Bundles to give some games to a friend that I had never redeemed, and realized I have this.  Which no one I know in real life wants. 

I've got some steam coupons if any one is interested:

• 66% OFF Loren The Amazon Princess
  • 90% OFF Jane's Advanced Strike Fighters
  • 66% OFF SpeedRunners
  • 90% OFF Crash Time II
  • 75% OFF Space Trader: Merchant Marine
  • 75% OFF Jack Orlando Director's Cut
  • 50% OFF Delver

• 66% OFF SpeedRunners
  • 90% OFF Crash Time II

Do you still have that SpeedRunners coupon?

I have Steam coupons for 33% off Chaos Engine and 10% off Toki Tori 2+

Do you still have that SpeedRunners coupon?

yes, nudge me on steam (elmuertecom) and I'll give it to you

Well I guess if anyone doesn't have the rather wonderful-looking and excellent-sounding Pid yet, there are still ~19,000 left at giveaways.bundlestars.com.

ss_05da39c37de0ca793c20b8535b1470740dc77

Plug in your Steam ID, pop in your email address to receive the newsletter, and keep an eye out for a Steam key in said inbox.

Platform adventure that "if Roald Dahl had ever made a Video game, this would be it"? Done.

You do have to actually log into Steam with your password, but it all seems legit. I've got my key now, haven't been able to activate it yet as am not on a machine with Steam installed.

• 66% OFF SpeedRunners
  • 90% OFF Crash Time II
  • 75% OFF Jack Orlando Director's Cut
  • 50% OFF Delver

I just added you on Steam, if you still have that Loren coupon I'd appreciate it.

Ok, so the offline trading functionality is hidden in Steam. You can find it via the user's profile page, and not via the friends pop-up.

Anyone want a copy of Civ IV on Steam? It's the complete edition from this latest Humble Bundle.