ysbreker

Games giveaway

Well... it's a token for a free copy of Edge. You could say it's a coupon. But, you don't have to go through the store.

In an alternate universe, one in which Tim Langdell won that trademark dispute, we would all be downloading our free copies of EdgeEDGE: A Game By MirrorsTM(Tim) from The Tim Store desktop client.

• 10% OFF Shadow Warrior
  • 10% OFF Shadow Warrior
  • 10% OFF Shadow Warrior
  • 10% OFF Toki Tori 2+
  • 10% OFF Toki Tori 2+
  • 10% OFF Toki Tori 2+
  • 10% OFF Toki Tori 2+
  • 10% OFF Toki Tori 2+
  • 25% OFF Volgarr the Viking
  • 33% OFF Foul Play
  • 50% OFF Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army
  • 65% OFF Cities in Motion 2
  • 66% OFF Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guardians
  • 66% OFF Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guardians
  • 66% OFF Sins of a Solar Empire: Trinity
  • 75% OFF Earth 2160
  • 75% OFF Prime World: Defenders
  • 90% OFF Dream Pinball 3D
  • 100% OFF EDGE

My list of coupons keeps growing.

I got a coupon for the PSN version of Retro City Rampage, which I already own, if you want it, I have to know the region you're from because I can only ask for one code and the page says there are different regions: Europe, Germany and North America. 

BTW, they keep fixing the game and making it less frustrating, the latest update make the finale easier, which I haven't tried, but the one before that fixed a lot of things too.

Hey Food, is Titan Quest still up for grabs? I'd be interested. Thanks!

I have a 25% off Shadow Warrior coupon valid til Nov 4th, if anyone wants it. It says "tradeable, not marketable" so I guess I can trade it for nothing?

Got one of those too. They are literally killing me with Shadow Warrior coupons.

I got 20 % off Half-Life 3 but I guess everyone has that already. 

Was reminded today that the Trashbot steam account accepts all coupon trades.

I am an automated trade bot. If you want to get rid of something from your inventory or take something from mine, add me as a friend (I'll auto-accept) and send me a trade request or trade offer.

Thank you for that, I needed somewhere to dump Volgar the Viking and Foul Play.

Also... thats a TON of Train Simulator stuff. Wow.

Also also... I kind of feel bad for the people who made the games that end up having just hundreds of their coupons go straight over to Trashbot, it's a little sad. Then again, maybe they should have made better games. But I still feel bad for them a bit.

Well, in the case of Train Simulator I would argue that it is mostly dependent on how niche it is rather than the quality of it (As well as the quantity of DLC Packs they've released). I'm really surprised at how many Shadow Warrior coupons that have been dumped there.

From what I hear it's a very good slashy and gory FPS which I'd imagine tickles a lot of peoples fancy.  

For anyone who's interested, I've got a 90% off coupon for Iron Sky Invasion. So it'll be $4ish.

I've also got a 66% off coupon for Earth 2160.

Hit me up on steam (elmuertecom) if you want any of it.

Does anyone have a coupon/copy of half life and or half life 2 and the episodes? My son is desperate for them but I'm not paying top dollar as they seem to regularly be on sale*

Thanking you dudes

*and I'm skint

Does anyone have a coupon/copy of half life and or half life 2 and the episodes? My son is desperate for them but I'm not paying top dollar as they seem to regularly be on sale*

Thanking you dudes

*and I'm skint

I've got a HL2 and Ep1 that I can toss to you. Hit me up on Steam, if you'd like. Pretty sure you have me on your list from old L4D games.

I cashed in on some Extra Life raffles for a couple of the GB streams going on. PM me if you want anything.

Origin keys:

Dead Space
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition
Medal of Honor
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising

Steam keys:

Shank

Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War

Miffy you Canadian educational loveboat! We are still Steam buddies 'tis true.

Thanks to Nappi, Isaac has Half life 2, so it would just be episode 1 he needs.

I'll message you on Steam when I next see you online.

Cheers my man

Also, Justin, thanks for the link, I'll check that out after he's played the real deal, I want him to have the half life experience first :D

Jeff Green was essentially saying that Black Mesa is a good HD remake in that you'd play it and feel like, "hey, this is exactly how I remember HL1 playing like" until you in fact go back and see how comparatively shit the graphics are and how it's missing polish here and there. He went on to say that it might be good for Half-Life virgins who care about good graphics at all. That's a high enough recommendation for me to play BMS over HL1 for the first time (yeah, list of shame stuff here).