ysbreker

Games giveaway

Fine. Here's my WIshlist of Greed:

Droplitz, which looks a one-player Zynga of Connect 4 (psst! Hasbro you should totally let a Zynga do this!) with a load of Pipemania thrown in. Plus it's Atlus-published so, you know, Atluuuuus. Eventually I will just dig out Travel Connect 4 instead.

Broken Sword, which I already have on the iOS, and played barely more than the initial puzzle because I was like UGH this is so made for mouse control, why can't you tether another iOS device and use it as a mouse? Then if I played it with a mouse I would be like UGH this is so old

Zen Bound 2 for when it gets Oculus and Kinect-a-like / Leapmotion integration. Yesterday evening I spent far too long unsuccessfully trying to disengage a coiled spring from a piece of ornamental string and found it a highly frustrating experience so I know that Zen Bound 2 was made for me.

(I removed Snuggle Truck because there is no excuse for not connecting Snuggle Truck iOS to a TV screen.)

Bearing in mind that I am likely to play each for approx 14 minutes each, my reasoning is included because I would love it if someone else went "NO, Leego, I am taking these awesome titles from under your nose because you already had NightSky, bumface".

Sorry for the wall of text and for not being all that amusing. It's been so hot.

2 second edit: I already regret this.

overnight edit: wishlist rescinded. too many games already. silly billy. thank you for your generosity Twig, make some co-workers happy!

I got Lead and Gold in the Paradox pack a year or two back and it was really fun, I think at that point there was still a decent amount of people playing as well as Paradox employees fairly often.

IT'S HAPPENIN'

I'm ignoring your rescind...ence?

Droplitz is really good in my opinion, although a bit crippled by RNG. Broken Sword sucks. The second game in the series is so much better. Although they all have horrific voice acting. Zen Bound 2 seems like something I should like but it's so slow and fickle that it can be really frustrating. Trauma is... artsy fartsy. http://www.monopodcast.com/2012/06/06/traumatized-by-mediocrity/'>I attempt-wrote a thing about it once.

New list:

Anomaly: Warzone Earth

Aquaria

Avadon: The Black Fortress

Avadon: The Black Fortress

Awesomenauts

BIT.TRIP Runner

Capsized

Chime

Cogs

Crayon Physics Deluxe

Darwinia

Doc Clock

Fractal

Greed Corp

Ironclads: Anthology

Little Inferno

McPixel

Multiwinia

Nightsky

Offspring Fling

Plain Sight

Snuggle Truck

Solar 2

Splice

The Basement Collection

Tidalis

Uplink

Droplitz is fun for a while, but I found it rather tedious at some point.

Zen Bound 2 probably works better on a touch screen. It's quite difficult to get the ropes just right.

I have a coupon for 10% off Toki Tori 2+ if anyone wants it. (And I'm still offering Portal 1 and Cogs.)

Out of the keys I have left: 

Anomaly: Warzone Earth FUN TOWER OFFENSE

Aquaria BEST FUN WISH IT HAD A SEQUEL ):

Avadon: The Black Fortress NO IDEA

Awesomenauts OKAY

BIT.TRIP Runner FUN

Capsized PRETTY FUN

Chime FUN

Cogs HARD FUCK AHHH DAMN AHHH

Darwinia DECENT FUN

Doc Clock ...NOT VERY GOOD

Fractal NO IDEA

Greed Corp NO IDEA

Ironclads: Anthology NO IDEA

Little Inferno WEIRD FUN

McPixel BLEH

Multiwinia NO IDEA

Nightsky GREAT

Offspring Fling SEEMS FUN BUT ALSO HARD AS BUTT

Plain Sight SUPER FUN BUT NO ONE PLAYS IT ):

Snuggle Truck EH 'S OKAY

Solar 2 DECENT FUN

Splice NICE CHALLENGING PUZZLE GAME

The Basement Collection I MEAN IT HAS A LOT OF POORLY OPTIMIZED FLASH GAMES BUT FOR WHAT IT IS IT'S PRETTY GOOD

Tidalis NO IDEA

Uplink GREAT!!

Uhhh, I dunno! We can be!

(quoting for new page)

Out of the keys I have left: 

Anomaly: Warzone Earth FUN TOWER OFFENSE

Aquaria BEST FUN WISH IT HAD A SEQUEL ):

Awesomenauts OKAY

BIT.TRIP Runner FUN

Capsized PRETTY FUN

Chime FUN

Darwinia DECENT FUN

Doc Clock ...NOT VERY GOOD

Fractal NO IDEA

Greed Corp NO IDEA

Ironclads: Anthology NO IDEA

McPixel BLEH

Multiwinia NO IDEA

Nightsky GREAT

Offspring Fling SEEMS FUN BUT ALSO HARD AS BUTT

Plain Sight SUPER FUN BUT NO ONE PLAYS IT ):

Snuggle Truck EH 'S OKAY

Solar 2 DECENT FUN

Splice NICE CHALLENGING PUZZLE GAME

The Basement Collection I MEAN IT HAS A LOT OF POORLY OPTIMIZED FLASH GAMES BUT FOR WHAT IT IS IT'S PRETTY GOOD

Tidalis NO IDEA

Uplink GREAT!!

Correction: Awesomenauts is not OKAY, it is SUPER FUN AND ADDICTIVE. If someone doesn't take that off your hands within a week, I'm surrending this world to alien invaders.

Nah it's just OKAY. Nothing special. ERKKI I MISSED YOUR POST I'M DOING IT NOWWWW

I've got a copy of Frozen Synapse to give away.

Let me know if you're interested.

Correction: Awesomenauts is not OKAY, it is SUPER FUN AND ADDICTIVE. If someone doesn't take that off your hands within a week, I'm surrending this world to alien invaders.

I reinstalled this and am getting more and more into it. Do I have you on steam yet?

Search for Leeuwenhart, same avatar as here (minus festive decorations). Looking forward to playing some Awesomenauts with you!

McPixel BLEH

Does 'BLEH' mean 'fantastically silly fun'? Because McPixel is exactly that!

No it means I hate it but acknowledge that some people for some reason I'll never understand don't.

Search for Leeuwenhart, same avatar as here (minus festive decorations). Looking forward to playing some Awesomenauts with you!

Trip report: great success!

A++ would be carried by again.

Those were some pretty intense rounds! We totally snatched defeat from the jaws of victory that one time!

I'm finally able to give back! I have the account information for an extra copy of Hegemony Gold: Wars of Ancient Greece. It's a really different RTS that lets you play out the campaigns of the Peloponnesian War and Philip of Macedon at a really interesting variety of levels, kind of like a smaller but more intense Total War.

Anyway, PM me and I'll get you the (temporary) email and password to download it, gratis. I can also mail you the optional CD, if you live in the US.

I've got coupons if someone is interested:

50 % off Strike Suit Zero (valid 30 July)

66 % off Fallen Enchantress (valid 31 July)

33 % off Galactic Civilization II: Ultimate Edition (valid 31 July)

I've got 5 10% off on Toki Tori 2+, valid till somewhere in 2014