Swords & Soldiers
The Basement Collection
The Binding of Isaac + The Wrath of the Lamb
Tidalis
Trauma
Uplink
Waking Mars
Zen Bound 2

Claim it and you get it. I THINK all of the codes I have for these legit work but I'm not 100% on that (in the past people sometimes claimed without letting me know, before I stopped posting the keys all willy-nilly) so I apologize if something's not valid. Also I ask that you've at least participated in these forums. U:

The smorgasbord of Twig! I'd feel highly offensive not to take at least a courtesy title.

I'm interested in DEFCON, Swords & Soldiers and Superbrothers: S-words & Swordcery.

Bundle leftovers hoooo! I would love a fully Steamified version of Cave Story.

Others I would merely like, so will leave them and cross fingers for remnants of the remnants once Thumbs have had their fill.

Is AI War any good? Also, are any of those stand-alone games?

Nightsky is tempting as well... Nifflas always seems to find a way to make games I enjoy.

Hey Twig, is Waking Mars still available? I'd like to try that. Thanks.

Is AI War any good? 

I quite enjoy it. It's a super-slow-paced coop RTS at a massive scale (single player is also fun). The interface and mechanics take some getting used to though.

I think of it as Total Annihilation meets Sins of a Solar Empire with some Tower Defence sauce.

Okay! Sending out the PMs now. :D

Um, not quite on twigs level

Xbox360 beta key for Ascend: Hand of Ku :)

Congratulations! You're invited to participate in the Ascend: Hand of Kul closed beta!

6939V-C396W-M67D9-FD7J2-RTWPZ

(And publicly:) Thanks for Waking Mars Twig, very awesome! Your list is pretty impressive.

And there might be another game I'm interested in but I had my share so I'll wait for a bit but come on people, what are you waiting for, why isn't everything taken already?

I have the item 'Dota 2' in my Steam-items-inventory, because BenLuke gifted me two of those (thanks!), but I'm not sure what this means exactly. I thought it's free-to-play or something, but Steam has a price listed for this or something else and you seem to have to buy it, is it beta-access, who knows. Whatever - anybody interested, it says DOTA 2?

(And publicly:) Thanks for Waking Mars Twig, very awesome! Your list is pretty impressive.

And there might be another game I'm interested in but I had my share so I'll wait for a bit but come on people, what are you waiting for, why isn't everything taken already?

I have the item 'Dota 2' in my Steam-items-inventory, because BenLuke gifted me two of those (thanks!), but I'm not sure what this means exactly. I thought it's free-to-play or something, but Steam has a price listed for this or something else and you seem to have to buy it, is it beta-access, who knows. Whatever - anybody interested, it says DOTA 2?

*deep breath* Dota 2 is free-to-play but it is currently in beta so not for everyone but you can buy into the beta for now but there are also tons of free invites available all over the everywhere but it will be out of beta very soon so all of those extra invites everyone has will hopefully go away and stop being bothersome.

Also, I wouldn't worry about being greedy if you want more than one game from my list. I've had a lot of these sitting around foreverrrrr and no one ever claims them!

Also here's the list again for a new page. X:

YO.

Anomaly: Warzone Earth

Aquaria

Avadon: The Black Fortress

Avadon: The Black Fortress

Awesomenauts

BIT.TRIP Runner

Broken Sword: Director's Cut

Capsized

Chime

Cogs

Crayon Physics Deluxe

Darwinia

Doc Clock

Droplitz

Fractal

Greed Corp

Ironclads: Anthology

Little Inferno

McPixel

Multiwinia

Nightsky

Offspring Fling

Plain Sight

Roboblitz

Snuggle Truck

Solar 2

Splice

The Basement Collection

Tidalis

Trauma

Uplink

Zen Bound 2

Claim it and you get it. I THINK all of the codes I have for these legit work but I'm not 100% on that (in the past people sometimes claimed without letting me know, before I stopped posting the keys all willy-nilly) so I apologize if something's not valid. Also I ask that you've at least participated in these forums. (Also don't just make a bunch of dumb posts across various threads to make it look like you're active. Yes, one person actually did this.) U:

Roboblitz, the first UE3 game, I would be interested in that

(Yeah, new PC, at least fast enough for all the cool indiegames I have and never played.)

So, this Legend of Grimrock of yours Twig, it does look well nice.

I would totally take that copy of Lead & Gold off your hands, Twig. I have a couple friends who swear that game is awesome.

OKAY

Lead & Gold is actually really fantastic, in my opinion. Unfortuantely, it's a multiplayer only indie game so nobody fucking plays it. ):

Also I think I'm going to open this offer up to all my coworkers soon, so claim whatever you want before that happens! Or don't! Whatever.