ysbreker

Games giveaway

Anyone want either/both of these STEAM keys let me know;

header_292x136.jpg

- Night Sky

header_292x136.jpg

- Waking Mars

I'd love to try Waking Mars, if that isn't gone already?

I got a gift copy of

header_292x136.jpg?t=1345222070

for a person who wants it.

I got a Steam key for Hotline Miami. I am pretty sure. It's been a while but I don't think I ever ended up giving it to anyone.

Thanks dude, but I'm away from my Steam at the mo, so that will probably go before I get a chance! I'm not super-bothered anyway, if another regular thumb wants to take it and post here...

If anyone comes in, reads Ben's post, and still takes the Aquaria code, I'm giving up humanity.

I took the Aquaria code, played the game for 5 minutes and uninstalled it. What a lame ass mermaid game..

kidding..

If anyone comes in, reads Ben's post, and still takes the Aquaria code, I'm giving up humanity.

Well, if that ends up happening I'm pretty sure I've still got a code that I can PM him. Bam! Faith restored.

That's why I always PM the code. Someone can just take it without saying anything (including lurkers!!!) and that's rude. ):

Night Sky is on The Last Baron's steam wish list, perhaps he might appreciate it if there haven't been any other takers so far?

I would go for it myself but... would probably end up Nappi'ng it :3

Night Sky is really good! :D

One of those games no one ever talks about that I really really like. I'm annoyed that the HD version never found its way to Steam, though, despite claims that it would. ):

Woah, I was scrolling down to post that I'd take Night Sky and was beaten to the punch. If it's not taken I'd be interested in grabbing it.

I also have 2 copies of Trine 2 Complete Story if anyone wants.

I actually might have a key for Night Sky! I'll check when I'm on my desktop later and get back to you. :D

Should have clarified to avoid confusion, but I've sent TheLastBaron a key for Nightsky already so he should be good to go :)

That's cool! I probably still have one. When I get around to it, I'll make a big list. I have a lot of keys I'm pretty sure no one's used.

Like a lot.

A lot.

Don't give up humanity, Rodi, because that code was untouched! Thanks SecretAsianMan!

It's weird when people seek free codes for a game that is currently on sale for potentially a fraction of one penny. (Well, weird unless those people don't have any method of online payment available). Is it just for to get a Steam key?

I don't think this is about people being cheap, but people being social and enjoying the act of giving and receiving something.

Games giveaways are the Citizen Kane of meaningless platitudes.