ysbreker

Games giveaway

Everyone already owns Trine, Portal and Frozen Synapse, surely? These are just going to stay untouched in my inventory, gathering figurative dust forever, right?

I don't have Trine!

I don't have Trine!

Hey asshole, what's your Steam thing? Are we friends?

Hey hosebrain, it's TimeGentleman. I don't do Steam community stuff much, and I can't remember if we're friends but if not please add me!

I have a code for Darksiders that I have almost certainly not given away (I have it in my Amazon Digital Library, which doesn't indicate to me whether or not I redeemed it... but I'm pretty confident I haven't). I know most people have crazy THQ junk in Steam/elsewhere, but it's up for grabs. PM me if you want it (and have something like 10+ posts).

Given away!

I have a steam code for Frozen Synapse that I'd like to trade away for something. Watching all the recent SimCity coverage (and being disappointed by it) has given me the city-building itch, so if anyone has steam copies of any of the Anno or Tropico games, I might be into a trade for those. Other things too, though, so tell me whatcha got.

Yeah, I've got some humble bundle codes up for grabs, too. One for Dungeon Defenders and one for NightSky HD.

Because of Richard Hofmeier's awesome gesture at GDC I bought 3 copies of Cart Life, and I'm giving away 2 to the first regular1 thumbs visitors that step up to claim one.

PM me to claim one.

1 regular being: >10 post and 2 months registration

edit: all gone

Edited by elmuerte

I have an invite to Ingress, a GPS/ARG game from Google that you can play on Android phones -

Anyways, if anyone is interested (for real, I only have one invite and these are kinda hard to come by) and is interested in joining the Green/Enlightened team, hit me up.

Oh, it's awesome. Gets you walking around and forces you to meet with other gamers in your community for ridiculous group field trips for hours and hours to capture enemy portals. Best execution of a game of this nature that I've seen personally, just wish it was a little easier to explain.

It's basically a team-based version of Foursquare that includes PvP stuff. It's pretty fun. I'm lucky enough to live on top of a portal so I cna hack from my couch.

I have a spare FTL in my Steam inventory, PM me to get it. First come first serve (though I might get picky if you just registered today).

Edit: and gone.

Looks like I received 2 coupons for 50% off of Duke Nukem 3d (on Steam), valid until 30th of  June

I've also got a 25% off coupon for Bit Trip Runner 2, valid until tomorrow.

And for regular Thumbs, I've also still got:

- EDGE

- Bit.trip Runner

I went to the Gearbox panel during PAX East and I have a free code for the new Borderlands 2 DLC character Krieg which comes out today.  I THINK it works on any platform but I'll have to double check when I get home.  PM if you want it.

Edit: The code has been claimed.

I have an extra 7 Dota 2 invites in my Steam inventory, shoot me a PM or hit me up on Steam if you want one. Steam ID same as my name here.

I have a Steam coupon for 75% off the amazing Shogun 2. PM me if you're interested.

I've got Steam coupons for anyone:

• 66% OFF Sins of a Solar Empire: Trinity
  • 33% OFF Towns
  • 50% OFF Sanctum 2
  • 50% OFF Duke Nukem 3D 50% Off
  • 50% OFF Duke Nukem 3D 50% Off
  • 25% OFF Dungeon Hearts
  • 25% OFF God Mode
  • 50% OFF Dawn of Fantasy: Kingdom Wars
  • 50% OFF Droid Assault

Most of them expire at the end of the month. Contact me via steam (elmuertecom) to get a coupon.

Then I've still got these games for any regular IdleThumbs visitor (20+ posts, 2+ month registration):

• BIT.TRIP RUNNER
  • EDGE
  • The Ship - 2 Pack Gift
  • Cart Life (previous receiver hasn't claimed it in the last month or so)

Anomaly Warzone Earth (STEAM);

E9LYY-Q03YN-XX980

Aquaria (STEAM);

7AJLR-DC2GW-HLA2B

Frozen Synapse (STEAM);

HMB2M7HD55I744U0FHU0