ysbreker

Games giveaway

Kurt Russell only starred in two films: Escape from New York and Escape from LA get with the program

You leave Jack Burton alone! We are in his debt, he showed great courage.

The Internet has failed us

all we want is pkerkner to come back and simple type 'me'

You know, I didn't really take to BTiLC - let's fucking do this

Woh wait... Wat. You obviously weren't young enough when you first watched it

That might actually be a big part of it! But I also just really really love the Escape films. I generally adore John Carpenter films (Dark Star!), but this one just seemed like a big bowl of schtick to me. Could be the same character flaw that prevented me from appreciating Buckaroo Banzai.

I tried to enjoy Escape from New York immediately after watching Chinatown -- BIG MISTAKE! I think you've got to be in a very playful mood to enjoy Carpenter's "classics" (except for The Thing).

Yeah, I'm not a massive fan of Halloween, Escape or Big Trouble. I enjoy them and everything, but they're not The Thing.

Hey I got some games. Steam games. I'm naked 'neath the trenchcoat, but trust me, they're there.

chime
alien breed 2
lead & gold
trauma
anomaly: warzone earth
avadon: the black fortress
swords & soldiers
cogs
zen bound 2
greed corp
bit.trip runner
roboblitz
hinterland
serious sam 3
doc clock
darwinia
multiwinia
defcon
uplink

Claim one (or more (but don't be TOO greedy)) and I will PM you a code.

Hmm, is there a way to know if a Steam code has been used or not? If I try one I already have can I add to my inventory or not? I'm pretty sure I have a ton for games from the indie bundles I have...

And DOTA 2 Steam Gifts, I swear they are the Tribbles of Steam! D:

(PS: Would it be a faux pas if I find a game valuable enough to ask for a trade? I think I might get TWO Steam codes from La Mulana when it comes out.)

Hmm, is there a way to know if a Steam code has been used or not? If I try one I already have can I add to my inventory or not? I'm pretty sure I have a ton for games from the indie bundles I have...

The one time I tried a Steam code for a game I'd already bought through Steam, it ate the code and invalidated it without giving me a second copy. That was almost two years ago, maybe they've gotten wise to that now.

The one time I tried a Steam code for a game I'd already bought through Steam, it ate the code and invalidated it without giving me a second copy. That was almost two years ago, maybe they've gotten wise to that now.

Should've never happened! Never happened to me, for sure.

Should've never happened! Never happened to me, for sure.

I'm happy to hear it, then. I wanted to give my friend across the country a copy of Supreme Commander 2 without having to ship him the disc I'd bought, figured why not try it the hard way. It was a two-dollar copy of a game I'd already bought for five, but it still bummed me out a little.

JEEESUS! I had a full IndieRoyale Bundle unreedemed! I'm going to try a game that probably won't be that bad if Steam "eats" the code, but I have ask about the trading because I just noticed I got Warhammer 40K with the THQ bundle, but I tend to suck at RTS games, I know I'll regret redeeming this code, but I just don't want to give away.

At the same time, it looks like it's only 7€ at Steam, so asking for a trade seems stupid. *shrugs*

Either way, I'll update or edit this post with the other games I have, but here is what I have in my Steam inventory:

-The Tribble game... I mean DOTA 2, and LOTS of them.

-Shadowgrounds

-Sol Survivor.

-The Ship

-AirMech 2

-Cthulhu Saves the World

-Breath of Death VII

-Serious Sam HD: The First Encoutner

-World Basketball Manager 2010

-Half-Life 2 and Epìsode 1 (Does anybody NOT have this in their inventory?)

Everyone already owns Trine, Portal and Frozen Synapse, surely? These are just going to stay untouched in my inventory, gathering figurative dust forever, right?

You could always give them away to a friend that doesn't play that much?

Damn, Steam is giving me the same message for codes I know I've redeemed and those I know I haven't... So there is a chance I'll give you the wrong code or maybe even that I only owned one code and thought I had two, but here is the list anyway:

-The Path

-Unmechanical

-Avernum: The Great Trials Trilogy (I'm not sure about this one)

-MacGuffin's Curse

-Home (I think I might have given this away already)

-Geneforge Saga (I'm not sure about this one either)

-The Void

-Jolly Rover (Once again, I think I may have traded this already)

-Zeno Clash

-Blackwell Trilogy (Not sure about this one)

-I have extra copies of Ben There and Dan That and Time Gentleman, Please, but everybody knows it's illegal not to own them, right? ;P

-Titan Quest

-Saints Row the 3rd (I'd rather trade it)

-Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War (Ditto)

-Gish (It's greyed out it HAS to be unreedemed!)

-Voxatron Bundle (Greyed out at Humble Bundle)

-Humble Bundle 2 & 3

-Windowsill

-Lucius

-King's Bounty: The Legend

-Tropico 3

I think that's everything.

If it's an item in your steam inventory it means that code hasn't been claimed yet (but you might have sent it to someone already who just hasn't accepted it yet); if it's a code from a third party I'm not sure.