ysbreker

Games giveaway

I know I'm a bit late to the party. I have a couple tradeable games via steam if anyone's interested (tradeable, but I'm intending to happily just give them away).

Amnesia: The Dark Descent

Railworks 3 Train Simulator + DLC (come on, you know you want this)

Half-Life 2

Half-Life 2: Episode One

The Orange Box

ALSO, probably the only item of actual worth on the list:

The Banner Saga multiplayer beta key

Hmm.. might be interested in The Banner Saga key. Do you want Puzzle Agent in return?

Is that including the DLC that turns every signal light into milk bottles?

Which DLC? I already have Trains vs. Zombies 1 and the Thanksgiving Special Pack, but I'd take anything else, especially if there's DLC that fixes the milk bottle issue. I don't have anything to trade except Portal and Cogs, though.

I have some spare copies of E.Y.E. Divine Cybermancy if someone's interested. It seems a very 'Thumbs'y game to me.

Includes 8 items: Train Simulator 2013 , European Community Asset Pack , Great Western Main Line Add-On, Somerset & Dorset Railway Add-On, East Coast Main Line Add-On, Ruhr-Sieg Line Add-On, US Community Asset Pack , Cajon Pass Add-On

No idea if any of those have anything to do with milk bottles.

Drat, I think all that stuff was included when I bought the game anyway. But on the plus side, I just played the game again and found out that the milk bottle bug has apparently been fixed in an update.

Agh.

fuck-steam_zpsa9ca4a66.jpg

To be fair to this mystery person, they then went on into detail about how much my stuff was worth, and offered to help in the future. But apparently I was had AGAIN :(

I have a fairly dog in the manger attitude to TF2 trading: I don't play the game at all, but since I know I don't understand the value of my items and have no interest in taking the time to work it out, I refuse to trade them with anyone. I'm not enjoying them, and I'm not letting anyone else enjoy them, but at least I'm not letting some shitty opportunist benefit from my ignorance.

I have a fairly dog in the manger attitude to TF2 trading: I don't play the game at all, but since I know I don't understand the value of my items and have no interest in taking the time to work it out, I refuse to trade them with anyone. I'm not enjoying them, and I'm not letting anyone else enjoy them, but at least I'm not letting some shitty opportunist benefit from my ignorance.

Well, I got 5+ games from shitty opportunist's and probably for their benefit for all of my TF2 stuff so I'm happy! (one of them was even a top-selling recent release: Far Cry 3; admittedly the item was Max's Severed Head, though)

Last time anyone offered me games it was all pretty low-level stuff that I already had. Perhaps I could get something good for some of that stuff, but to be honest there isn't much on Steam I really want and don't have.

I was posting at another where no one read the board. I thought TFOutpost had a rule against selling items for real money, but upon rereading I *think* they don't.

I still have these games to give away to any Idle Thumb forum member (>10 post) (PM me on this forum for wizardness):

• EDGE
  • BIT.TRIP: RUNNER

I also have the following coupons available for anyone that joins the Idle Thumbs Steam group (contact me via my steamid (elmuertecom) to receive bacon):

• 50% off on Splice
  • 50% off on the whole Dejobaan game collection
  • 50% off on the Wonderful end of the World

The coupon offer ends at 18th of February.

I was posting at another where no one read the board. I thought TFOutpost had a rule against selling items for real money, but upon rereading I *think* they don't.

Why do you want real money for it? Seems more efficient to trade it for games.

I'm always playing the boxed games... although I suppose there's some games on Steam I want, there's not $100 worth (if that is truly the going rate of the items).

I've had a copy of Civ V sitting around in my gift inventory for some time. Anyone care for it?