ysbreker

Games giveaway

So I bought the THQ humble bundle and I now have some keys to give away!

Who here doesn't have Darksiders, Red Faction: Armageddon, Metro 2033, Company of Heroes, Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts and Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor?

Or who here hasn't got Saints Row the Third?

I've got a key for the Bundle and a key for Saints Row. Who wants either of those bundles?

I haven't got Saints Row the Third!

I'm basically too broke to buy any games at the moment. I'll have a look at what I have on Steam to pay some love back in to the system (when the Steam servers are working again)

Or you could pay $1 to get those THQ games yourself (without SR3 which requires you to beat the average)

Armchair General: one Saints row 3 key coming your way!

Anyone interested in the other games?

For some reason I had almost no interest in this bundle, but then seeing a chance to get the games for free inclined me to buy it.

I'm fine with that. They are responsible for a lot of quality games.

I already own all these games, but intend to buy the bundle anyway to support THQ not exploding. Anyone want keys?

Wait so how does it work, is the SR3 a separate key? I only really want that, so could I gift every other game (which I already own aside tom Red Faction) to someone else?

I haven't got Darksiders or Red Faction: Armageddon, but feel weird asking for either of them.

So I won't.

But you're a swell dude, ysberker.

I seem to have spare keys for Saints Row: The Third and Bastion that I need to get rid of fast. Perfectly legal. Let me know if you are interested. No police.

(I usually pay something like $30 or thereabouts; it costs me, but it's just my principles.)

My credit card died. Alas. Good thing I don't actually need any of this stuff.

I should go now.

And then one day, I was minding my own business; I was mining my own ore, and there you were.

If there are this many spare keys going I wouldn't mind a set, as I've been wanting to try the Company of Heroes multiplayer.

On an unrelated note, does anyone feel like trying out the Company of Heroes multiplayer?

I would, I love company of heroes...except I forgot my relic log in and I couldn't get back in - I even bought the games again on Steam but it remembered I didn't know my login and barred me. I'll try messing around with it again and let you know.

Also, thanks YS for the forthcoming Saints Row key!

I refuse to give out keys for humble bundles (either just pay for it or ask for the money). But I still have have these steam thingies:

• Torchlight
  • Edge
  • Bittrip: Runner

What are these humble bundles? Is Saints Row with it? I feel like I've taken a pee in the forbidden pool without realising.

You serious?

I really can't tell.

It was lots of mostly indie-games bundled in a pay-what-you-want, äh, bundle, with adjustable percentage as to what money goes to the developers, the bundle-people, charity. The last bundle was THQ and totally not indie though.