ElContusione

The Wiggle Man of DayZ

Guy with a gun just doing what he feels like, 'cos he's got a gun. It was a great performance from the wiggle troupe, at least.

Too bad they had to be enormous dicks and kill them after that performance.

Yup, I went from "Maybe I should finally check out DayZ" to "Oh, now I remember why I will never play DayZ" because of that.

Just looked it up on Reddit. A lot of people downvoting them for killing the Wigglers, which is fair enough, but then saying things like "it's faggots like you that ruin this game", for which they are upvoted. Is this an example of the kind of people playing DayZ, then, or just reddit being reddit?

This was great and I didn't stop laughing. Well, until the part where the guy who made the video decided to be a dick. Does he have no heart? No soul?!

Just looked it up on Reddit. A lot of people downvoting them for killing the Wigglers, which is fair enough, but then saying things like "it's faggots like you that ruin this game", for which they are upvoted. Is this an example of the kind of people playing DayZ, then, or just reddit being reddit?

I think you get an example of the kind of people playing DayZ in the video.

Reddit is always just reddit.

It's just a disturbing insight into the mentality of people faced with zombie apocalypse. Even after a charming and entertaining show, survival comes first and one will not hesitate to blow open someone's skull if it means improving one's chances of making it out alive. It would most likely play out fairly similarly in real life.

It's just a disturbing insight into the mentality of people faced with zombie apocalypse. Even after a charming and entertaining show, survival comes first and one will not hesitate to blow open someone's skull if it means improving one's chances of making it out alive. It would most likely play out fairly similarly in real life.

In the parlance of DayZ, you're marked as KoS when the inevitable happens.

Cool story. Makes me want to give the game a try. I tried it a bit when it was still a mod. Is a microphone/headset 100% necessary for this?

Dont' want to thread highjack but though you guys might appreciate this little Day-Z story from this weekend. 

http://storify.com/vanaman/to-be-reunited-with-your-killer-day-z-standalone-a

That's kinda crazy, that he found you. At least he felt bad about it.

Even though the game is really barebones and half-broken it still has such a great capacity to tell stories. There's just something about it that makes you want to share your experiences with others, as well as reciprocating that.

Um so like .. anyone else crazy into this game despite being terrible at it?

I have played like six hours, died 3 times including one time when I had to starve myself to death because I glitch-spawned into the middle of the ocean, and have yet to see a gun. The only time I had any kind of weapon was a baseball bat I found on a dead guy along the coast, and that time I died because of a glitched zombie jumping onto my face and then teleporting me up into the air.

The thing I have going for me now is that I found some cammie pants, which have a lot of pockets. Yeah. Why do I like this???