Sign in to follow this  
melmer

It's beginning to look a lot like...

You are very welcome. OuO

Final gift pile! Thanks again to the Thumbsfolk who bought me presents! The gift-wrapped package on top is something from my good friend Nich, and the food* is to myself, as a substitute stocking. I'll post loot pics on the 25th after I've opened everything.

HWi1Cux.png

*a can of pizza-flavoured Pringles, two Terry's chocolate oranges (one regular, one white chocolate), two bags of pre-popped popcorn (one movie theater style, one bacon ranch), and there's two liters each of orange Crush and chocolate milk in the fridge. Yum! :9

WHY DID NO ONE TELL ME CHRISTMAS STARTED TODAY?

I thought it was tomorrow, but the eve thing it this actual evening. Hapy holydays!

"Can I work from home" email sent and and accepted by my boss... Christmas starts here!

Although I'm actually taking the day off to try a get a roofer round as I have a leak in my roof, we had a mini waterfall running door our bedroom wall last night. Thanks Santa

How does the white chocolate chocolate orange taste?

Merry Christmas everyone:) I've been babysitting all day. Pink doll is top of the list of things to shout when Santa is mentioned.

MERRY CHRISTMAS YA'LL.

I am in England for this one. People here seem to be way more into Christmas than back home in Straya. For instance there is a tree here that is twice as tall as me and isn't plastic, and there's a mountain of presents under it and all these Christmas-specific foods and drinks and man it's kinda cool

Meeeeerry Christmas to one and all! Have a wonderful days of festivities, online internet friends!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!

I took a billion photos and was gonna' do a big unboxing post here, but that's boring. Instead, here's all the loot at once, being gazed upon by Sewaddle.

Tfg3IEM.png

• hardcover Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind boxed set
  • Osamu Tezuka's The Mysterious Underground Men

• a box full of Pokémon cards with some extra goodies

• an Xbox 360 wired controller for my PC games

• a black Wiimote to replace the one that got eaten by battery acid

• a copy of Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney for the DS

• a digital copy of The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds that I got as an early present a few weeks ago and forgot to include in the picture (oops)

• a copy of Touch My Katamari for my...

• two Playstation Vitas?! By an astonishing coincidence, Toblix bought me a new one off of my amazon wishlist and my friend at Atlus sent me his old one along with a year of PS+, a Persona 4 Golden skin, and the Katamari game. I'll be giving the second one away to a friend.

• a copy of The Dark Knight Trilogy on Blu-Ray

This is the BEST CHRISTMAS EVER. OuO Thanks Toblix, for the Vita and Dark Knight Set; Nich Maragos, for the second Vita and extras; and SecretAsianMan for everything else!

This is the BEST CHRISTMAS EVER.

That's exactly what my eight-year-old nephew has been saying. He also wrote me a card.

11547933095_0e7e25258f_c.jpg

I'm trying to keep it as extreme as possible.

...aside from some of the smudging, your eight year old nephew has better handwriting than I do.

EDIT: I also got a pair of "Moisturizing Gel Socks". (Basically these, but mine are green) I just put them on, and they are so cold and goopy feeling... it's like stepping into a cold pile of mud with your bare feet. And it smells like... I dunno, pine, or something. I can't quite place the scent.