I played two mission of the SP. it was ridiculous and terrible, possibly the best combo for MP schenanigans?

James, Dibs and I played a bit of JC2-MP last night after the GTA-MP. We played on a server with 1000 people on it. Being in an area with 100 people shooting at eachother with various weapons it quite chaotic.

It's quite interesting, you basically join a free for all world and you can teleport to some predefined area. You can jump to a race quite easily. There's also a destruction derby mode, but we didn't try that.

You can buy gear/cars with the money you "earn". Not sure if there are ways to earn money without killing everybody.

Either way, I think this can be a fun activity.

Man, winter break starts next week. I would absolutely be down for some JC2 multiplayer at some point.

Yeah, it was good fun. Completely unstructured nonsense (except for the races).

I'm down for playing JC2 with you guys.

I thought you were having trouble getting it running. Did you get it working in the end?

Yeah, it was good fun. Completely unstructured nonsense (except for the races).I thought you were having trouble getting it running. Did you get it working in the end?

I think so? It was some weird server stuff, along with some graphics card problems. Plugging another monitor to this computer seems to have fixed it.

Alright, just bought the game. Looking forward to trying out the mod tonight.

Hmm, okay, well, so far I've been gunned down before I can land every single time. So, probably a cool multiplayer thing if you can actually get on the ground.

That's 23:12 CET? Is possible... no idea how sober I am. Who else is in?

Jep. I'll see if I captured anything interesting tomorrow morning.

It wasn't the ridiculous mess we played last money, it was a rather quite server we eventually picked. But it had some great moments were we could team up on a single guy :)

Well this happened, it must have been a glitch because it wouldn't happen again.

2JnvKqN.jpg

I landed near an oil rig in the middle of the ocean... it was pretty cool! XP