Sign in to follow this  
Thrik

Creepy.

In these tunnels, this was recently discovered. It's like something out of the Broken Sword games.

I suggest reading the whole thing. Most odd.

Thats absolutely Kwazy. I guess they were fed up with movie theater costs and decided to branch out into their own occult ampitheater...thing.

Awesome!

Why creepy? For some reason I think those places are cool. I'd love to explore them.

Uh, you read the second article, right?

Even that seems a rather enjoyable and exciting thing to do. Come on, we do nothing but stuff like this in the games we play, but as soon as it's in real life we shy away from an adventure?

Uh, you read the second article, right?

I did just now. Fooking COOL!! Let's you and I go there, Chris! Unless you're a consummate pantywaist who'd rather point-&-click his way through a fake adventure like those wusses over at AG. :fart:

Swastikas, the Star of David, Celtic Symbols... this looks like the work of a Irish Jew Nazi of possible French Origin.

I am a genius!

On a serious note, cooooool.

P.S. Trepsie, it's 'pantywaste'. And also, I'm not invited?

It' strange, right here in France, no media talked about "the Swastikas, the Star of David, Celtic Symbols" even though a campaign again racism is going on in reaction to many profanations and neo-nazi actions.

Anyway, the secret underground cinema idea is really cool.

Yes, let's book a flight and go there right now!

Man, I'm totally up for it.

(Maybe we could hook up a laptop to their projector in the cinema and play Broken Sword :shifty: )

Wait, wait. So, there is a danger-filled mystery brewing in Modern Day Paris, involving an underground cult and a sinister plot for world domination hatched by evil Irish Jew Nazis who have conveniently recorded their blood-sacrifice meetings on widescreen DVD... Chris and Trep catch the next flight to Paris, armed only with their laptops, installed with FrenchNOW! and with Babelfish high in their list of bookmarks... Track down the underground cult chamber and navigate the death-filled Labyrinths, of which the walls are lined with the skulls and bones of millions of dead, cruelly hoisted from their graves hundreds of years ago...

Trepsie screamed and leapt behind Chris. "A movie-style cobweb! A movie style cobweb!" He squealed. "You live in San Francisco, Chris. You're used to spiders. You go first."

Chris edged forward, his hand unconciously sweeping the cobwebs aside as he held the flaming, Indiana Jones-style torch in front of him to light the dark, damp path. The skeletal remains that lined the walls seemed to leer at them menacingly as they turned the corner, finding themselves in the very heart of the Underground Labyrinth: the Cult Headquarters.

"It's exactly like I imagined it, Trep!" Chris said excitedly, his eyes lighting up. He shoved the torch into Trepsie's hands and fell to his knees, scrambling to unzip his backpack.

"What do you mean, Dr Remo?" Trepsie breathed heavily.

"Imagine Grim Fandango on that size screen!" Chris cleared some of the years worth of grit, grime and dust from the floor with his hand, and set out his laptop and CD cases. "I've been searching for a screen like this for years. And I've finally found it! Did you remember to bring Kleenex?"

The best part is that they were watching regular hollywood films and what not... in there swastika decorated cavern.

"Brothers! We will forgoe the reading of last meeting's minutes to finish the second half of Spy Kids. Leonard brought cheese curls."