Jake

Idle Thumbs 133: Johann's Baton

I miss Steve on this cast. God you guys are hilarious

He is the David Lee Roth of Idle Thumbs.

Is it weird I got confused between who was Steve and Nick? After a while their voices seemed to have...melded.

I used to not be able to tell Nick and Jake apart, but since the Congrats Nick fiasco i know Jake's voice. Now I can't tell Nick and Steve apart. Don't want to accidentally fuck the wrong person do we.

Argh, I should have gone to PRACTICE. Damn my lazy hide. Game Center events always sound rad when I hear people recount them after the fact. But for some reason, I so rarely get up the gumption to attend.

Is it weird I got confused between who was Steve and Nick? After a while their voices seemed to have...melded.

Another unfortunate casualty of the XCOM expansion.

I've recently been re-reading the early Idle Thumbs episodes and this cast has been fantastically reminiscent of those episodes except for one thing - everyone sounds way more tired then they used to. It's not just Steve.

Also, if Idle Thumbs was food, Steve would be the secret sauce.  :getmecoat

I've recently been re-reading the early Idle Thumbs episodes and this cast has been fantastically reminiscent of those episodes except for one thing - everyone sounds way more tired then they used to. It's not just Steve

All of our bodies are slowly dying, so it only stands to reason.

Babe Ruth once visited me in a dream and told me legends never die. So I'm pretty sure you guys are basically immortal.

Also, when I woke up from this dream I bought a sweet new pair of shoes and got my friend's baseball back from a giant dog. That dog bit me in the ass and I had to get 13 stitches.

If Idle Thumbs was Space Jam, Steve would be the secret stuff.

Steve exists outside of the normal Thumb Chronology, having gone and stayed gone, allowing him to retain his enthusiasm or as the resource is called in our bleak future Gameotons. The rest of the crew's have been slowly devoured by Jake, the man who played no games for 3 years, only to reach a critical mass and awaken one day in a Mario-induced frenzy. 

I've recently been re-reading the early Idle Thumbs episodes and this cast has been fantastically reminiscent of those episodes except for one thing - everyone sounds way more tired then they used to. It's not just Steve.

Came here to mention that. Best episode in a while!

Steve exists outside of the normal Thumb Chronology, having gone and stayed gone, allowing him to retain his enthusiasm or as the resource is called in our bleak future Gameotons. The rest of the crew's have been slowly devoured by Jake, the man who played no games for 3 years, only to reach a critical mass and awaken one day in a Mario-induced frenzy. 

In this chronology we wish you a Happy Dishonored Year of Luigi!

Cool flash game based on a single idea? A half-related idea leveraged to awkwardly plug a few of my favourite art games? Are video games art? If so, are these our urinal in a gallery? Let's find out:

Everyday the Same Dream: Do you hate your job? Is office life a soul-destroying cycle? Why would you play a game that replicates this monotony? Play it to find out!

samedream.png

One Chance: The world is ending in six days! Oh no! What do you do if you knew that every living thing in the the world would die in six days? Would you try and stop it? Stick your dick in a pumpkin? The game does some browser wizardry to  ensure that you cannot replay this game. No Walking Dead "what happens when I tell that guy to fuck off like I should have done in the first time"- your decisions are final. It is sad.

189094-one.jpg

Unmanned: A day in the life of a drone pilot. It's heavy.

unmanned2-4f4664b-intro.jpg