Bjorn

The most niche podcast you have listened too

I guess Chiptune music podcasts count as niche, right? Dementia music podcasts seem pretty niche too.

The Decoder Ring Theater is trying to emulate radio plays of the old days, except they aren't boring and that's VERY niche.

Does it count when a writer podcasts their own stories? I guess it does if they have a niche audience.

The problem of "niche-ness" is that when you're in the niche audience it's hard to tell it's niche: "What? Are you trying to tell me that I'm the only guy who to podcasts about C64 music? That can't be right!". :|

The Decoder Ring Theater is trying to emulate radio plays of the old days, except they aren't boring and that's VERY niche.

ZOMG another Decoder Ring Theatre listener? High five!

I have a feeling NIght Vale isn't particularly niche (or at least not anymore), but as you allude to, as part of the listenership, it's hard to tell.

I don't think Night Vale is really that niche, I only started to listen to it because the people I follow on Twitter and Tumblr wouldn't stop talking about it. Then again, it wasn't that many people talking about it, they were just very enthusiastic.