Sign in to follow this  
OssK

Episode 8... ?

Hey,

So I noticed that with the awesome new show and all, Dota 2day was no longer on the front page of teh idel ssumbs and so I dareask : will that ever exist again? With it being awesome content with a lot of followers and all...

Anywayz sorry for polluting the forum and if you want to delete this post, please do so (but answer first <3)

I assumed disappearing from the front page was only an innocent side effect of introducing a fifth podcast to the pantheon.

I wish they'd make some kind of announcement, even just to say the show's on hiatus for whatever reasons. The Thumbs have all worked in the game industry, surely they know that silence is never the best tack to take.

I wish they'd make some kind of announcement, even just to say the show's on hiatus for whatever reasons. The Thumbs have all worked in the game industry, surely they know that silence is never the best tack to take.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE

I saw Sean hop on Dota 2 last night. First I've seen him do that in a while.

IT'S COMING!!!

Heh.

Is that guy supposed to be somebody in particular?  Is Kirby one of the DotA Lords?

I honestly have no idea what the hell it's supposed to be. 

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIVE DOTATODAY

I just wanted an excuse to post that guy.  Jake's fake rant in the latest thumbs episode on diretide was good stuff.

I feel like I started to care about DOTA just when everyone else got burnt out.

I was just reading the DOTA Today description.

Dota Today is a regular discussion between a pair of video game developers about their observations, escapades and experiences playing Dota 2, a Lords Management developed by Valve.

What the fuck is this Lords Management bullshit?

there is real coordination needed. Like WoW boss fight coordination.

Axe is great fun in the early waves and actually pretty clutch later but you need to have the holy trinity of tank, dps, support to get anywhere.

I've only won twice. Both times with an Axe and an Omniknight. Lost four times outside of that. And then two more with Axe/Omni on New Game+ difficulty.

THIS SHIT AIN'T EASY.

I was just reading the DOTA Today description.

What the fuck is this Lords Management bullshit?

I am almost positive that the description said Lords Management and I'm originally wrote Lords Management as well.

EDIT: Holy shit, there's a script on here that changes "M*O*B*A" (no asterisks in the original) to "Lords Management."

I am almost positive that the description said Lords Management and I'm originally wrote Lords Management as well.

EDIT: Holy shit, there's a script on here that changes "M*O*B*A" (no asterisks in the original) to "Lords Management."

hahah the best! Lords Management

It amuses me greatly when people discover that for the first time.