JonCole

Walking Dead, Mark of the Ninja, Bioshock 2, The Cave vets form Campo Santo

Since their online presence is going to be too covered in severed ghost arm baboo joke search results for them to successfully be able to market anything, I bet this is just a decoy honeypot company.

I wonder if they are going to work out of the Idle Thumbs studio? If so, that is going to send Dear Mom shares through the roof...

I want that Samuel L Jackson severed arm game

I made a prototype of that as a personal Unity teaching experiment. Then I failed to make any art, so it's an abstract take on the Jurassic Park aesthetic.

This is fantastic.

I wonder how long until they need a Norwegian customer support representative.

/ghost, /idlethumbs and /camposantogames also absent. It's like they don't even care about us.

When I read the announcement, I was very afraid that Jake and Sean had relocated across the country to form the studio, leaving Idle Thumbs in shambles. Chris would try to continue the cast alone, but eventually his mental state would start to deteriorate, and each successive episode of Idle Thumbs would just be strange, indistinct mumbling about Zuma, untill one day there is only static.

I'm glad the site's still here.

and each successive episode of Idle Thumbs would just be strange, indistinct mumbling about Zuma

What, you mean you wouldn't listen to that?

Anyways OMG good luck guys!

It's an anagram for Sam Can't Poo.

So sorry. Please don't fire me.

Fire? I'm pretty sure that's your reference letter right there, friend!

On a side note I had a feeling like something like this was coming. I don't remember if it was this weeks cast or last weeks when Sean was talking about how he "used to sit next to Nick Breckon at Telltale" and then talked about meeting him at a cafe across the street. I was like huh, sounds like how I meet up with people when I leave a company...

/ghost, /idlethumbs and /camposantogames also absent. It's like they don't even care about us.

Fledgling Video Game Studio Shuts Doors After Spending All Time Creating In-Joke URLs

"We're proud of what we managed to achieve"

Fledgling Video Game Studio Shuts Doors After Spending All Time Creating In-Joke URLs

"We're proud of what we managed to achieve"

"Hooray for us!"

/presidentialtrackandfield was live and linked on the main site for a brief moment yesterday. Judging by the brief and somewhat vague teaser (no gameplay yet obviously) it seems that Presidential Track and Field, or Presidential: Track and Field, (hopefully just a working title) is basically Sportsfriends with Obama with a weird NSA and armed conflict twist. It was mentioned in the teaser that you have to beat Obama in a series of events in order to gain votes which suggest a presidential election or possibly legislation theme. 

Can't wait to hear more about the game!

The gradual background-color change on camposanto.com initially made me fear that I was descending into madness.

The gradual background-color change on camposanto.com initially made me fear that I was descending into madness.

But the background color doesn't change....