melmer

PlayStation+

Yeah, but those guns won't work on a flat screen TV, the technology has changed and you need a receiver... Damn, it looks like I might have to buy a bundle with a game, a stupid game I will hate...

Even looking at Ebay offers they don't sound good once you add shipping... The cheapest offer I see is the Spellbook thingie and it has free shipping. At least it's not a dancing game and I kinda like Harry Potter, but still.... It's LeviosAAA not Leviooosa? :|

Oh well, it's always the same with gun games, you buy the accessory and you barely have any games that use it... 

EDIT: Wait, I can it in a bundle on Ebay with Virtua Tennis 4, that has to be better than Wonderbook, right? They both range in the 45-50€.

With tennis there is a small chance you'll put your move controller through your television or someone's face, you should factor that in to the cost ;)

Hmm, I just realized that the Wonderbook also counts as an accessory and could be used for other Wonderbook games... if I ever want to play one that is. The tagline is "one book, a thousand stories" so it has to be the same one for every book, right?

Edit: Damn, if only they sold a bundle with the Time Crisis game bundle. I heard Deadstorm Pirates is awesome in the way cheesy arcades should be.

I just tried the House of the Dead game without the Move controller, it's doable, but I'm losing so much precision that making head shots or hitting power ups was WAY too hard.

I guess I will be buying a Move and an the Eye thingie after all, but since I want it in time for Halloween, eBay doesn't seem like the right option and the prices seem to be nearly the same.

Honestly, if you really want those games you can probably get them cheap for the original Wii and just use the Wiimote controller.  Depending on how many you actually want, that could be cheaper than buying a PS Eye and Move (and involves one less peripheral)

Not really, for 8 € I got House of the Dead 3, 4 and Overkill and for 10€ I got BOTH Resident Evil shooters, not to mention Time Crisis Rising Storm which includes Time Crisis 4 and the cheesetacular Deadstorm Pirates are PS3 exclusives.

Wow, finally a rock solid PS+ month for NA:

ps%2Bnovember.PNG

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/10/31/playstation-plus-november-preview/

Of course Resogun and Contrast for PS4, then we also get ibb & obb, Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen, and Binary Domain for PS3, and finally Soul Sacrifice and Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath for PSV. Every single one of those games were games I was planning on buying at the right price, so I'm very stoked for November.

Is there a way for plus members to redeem a PS4 game without owning a PS4, because while I fully intend to have a PS4 within a year of release, I will not have one at launch. Can I redeem those on my PS3 or their website and then download them later?

Yeah just use the website and redeem everything in the instant game collection, this will add them to your download history allowing you to download them in the future on the devices you don't yet own

I'm hoping for metro last light soon, I was holding out for a ps4 version but I doubt that's happening at this point.

You really can't redeem them on your PS3? I could redeem my Vita games before I had a Vita.

Dang, I didn't think they'd be giving away PS4 games from the start, I might have to save for one earlier than I thought.

Hmm, is that Dragon's Dogma thing a whole game, or just an expansion?

From what I understand, Dark Arisen is a re-release of Dragon's Dogma with expansion content and some revision of mechanics on top of the original game. The most immediate comparison is Witcher's Enhanced Editions, though I'm not personally sure that Dark Arisen is as large or comprehensive.

New hotness for December (PAL regions):

Entering PS Plus:

29th November: RESOGUN

29th November: Contrast

27th November: GRID 2

27th November: Guacamelee! (Cross Buy)

27th November: Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed

27th November: Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories

It's kinda lame that one of the Vita games is actually for PSP, but on the other hand I wish they'd put more PSone (or any PS2) games into the instant game collection. It looks like that stopped last year, for some reason.

I just got PS+ w/my PS4 and I guess I wasn't really keeping up with it but I was blown away (IGN dot com blah blah) by the free PS3 games that are available on there right now. Among others there's Hotline Miami, Uncharted 3, Shadow of the Colossus, Ico, and XCOM...good grief!

FYI - I was just able to add Resogun and Contrast to my cart and "purchase" them for $0.00 on the web-based SEN Store, despite not having a PS4. They now appear on my download list.

January looks like a great European PS+ month to me, I've a Vita and a PS3 and have played none of what they're offering. I never looked the Soul Sacrifice demo much at the time when it was all hyped up but I meant to go back to it at some point as I didn't give it much of a chance.

In summary:

Leaving PS Plus:

24th December: Grid 2

24th December: Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen

24th December: Sonic and Allstars Racing Transformed

8th January: Contrast

Entering PS Plus:

24th December: DmC Devil May Cry (PS3)

24th December: Borderlands 2 (PS3)

24th December: Soul Sacrifice (PSV)

24th December: Blazblue Continuum Shift Extend (PSV)

8th January: Don’t Starve (PS4)

FYI - I was just able to add Resogun and Contrast to my cart and "purchase" them for $0.00 on the web-based SEN Store, despite not having a PS4. They now appear on my download list.

So that's cool, and not something I knew about!  I'm new to PS+, just subscribed finally thanks to the $30 deal over Black Friday.  I will eventually get a PS4, and it will be awesome to have a bunch of games ready to download and play when that happens.